Sign in to follow this  
flynman33

P3D V 3.4 Has Released

Word is out on the various forums that LM P3D V 3.4 has been released.

So the question is.... Will there be any compatibility issues with the 777 ans NGX.

Thank you

Randy

Intel I7 6700 4.0 CPU Western Digital Caviar 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive  16GB DDR4 Crucial RAM. Corsair 750 Watt PSU.

EVGA NVIDIA GTX1080 FTW GPU

Will there be any compatibility issues with the 777 ans NGX.

None that I saw with the beta versions installed. If anyone spots any, you know where they go.

(If you don't, there's a link, right here \/\/\/ )

Kyle Rodgers

Anyone using v3.3.5 and the -300ER will have noticed the GMCS views being broken. All is well now in v3.4  :dance: 

PMDG made LM aware of this issue (thanks team), and I am happy to report the B777 is looking better than ever in the latest P3D release!

Is it true that the cameras on the -300ER don't have the same old performance penalty now with p3d 3.4?

Just as I seen a post on facebook claiming this?

Thanks,

Ryan Taylor

Actually the performance is pretty much the same as before, but the weird zoom with P3D v3.5 is gone.

I hope those annoying ctd on longer flight are gone too.......

Greetings Phil Tereny

What for a weird zoom? What I noticed with the camera was that A) there are no clouds in the MLG parts of the split screen, just in the NLG part, and B) a cruel performance penalty.

Posted Today, 09:28 AM

Actually the performance is pretty much the same as before, but the weird zoom with P3D v3.5 is gone.

I hope those annoying ctd on longer flight are gone too.......

Greetings Phil Tereny

Selective Quote

I have had 3.3.5 running close to 18 hours doing EK449 AKL-DXB, and I have flown countless 13-16 hour segments over the past 2-3 months in that version. No CTD issues to report.

Care to elaborate any further?

Did you try to enlarge the left side pfd and nd(2D popup)?

Phil Tereny

I tried to enlarge every instrument panel (2d popup) but I couldn't see them. I had to move the mouse cursor around to find the panel randomly and right click=> undock window to see the 2d popup