Sign in to follow this  
awralls

FS Cargo is really fun!

Being an fs addon developer requires a lot of time devoted to our own work. Every once in awhile we have a little time to try out other developers products in order to "take a break"Just finished giving FS Cargo a try and must say it's a lot of fun.If you are an aspiring Freight Dawg, try this one out! Really is relaxing and fun to do something "different" than our usual work.I have no relationship with the authors but can say it was a welcome break from our daily chores:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest ponyboy

I concur. Nice little applet. Now all you need to do is re-outfit all your nice Eaglesoft Jets into "dawg haulers". ;)

Ha Ha, it may be difficult to make a CX for freight dawg use:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Guest Airbuster

You mean a presidential transport? ;)

Gotta love that term. freight dawgsJimCYWG

maybe this add-on will get you guys to make a good small cargo jet.

Guest CWD

>maybe this add-on will get you guys to make a good small>cargo jet.Lots of old, small Falcons working as cargo dogs.

The Falcon 20C is just calling their name!!I am pretty sure a Lear25/35 is being done by, I forgot who, Dreamfleet maybe?

Guest P3_Super_Bee

>You mean a presidential transport? ;)No, A US Navy C-20G (Gulfstream IV) is nothing more than a trash hauler, no more no less, can carry up to 26 people(single aisle 2-1 config) or 6,000 lbs of trash or a combo of the two.http://www.airliners.net/open.file/744584/L/The "ES NAVY" is on the cargo door. The Navy has 4 of 'em VR-51 and VR-48 each have two their primary mission is trash hauling...This is not to say the brass don't get the occansional ride, but even then they just vaccumm the carpet, nothing fancy.Primary brass movers for the Navy up until last couple of years has been the VP-3A. Those are being replaced by the VC-37 (G-V) VR-1 in Washington DC has a couple of C-20D's (G-III's) that are used to fly the Navy Cilivian Brass (SECNAV, and such) around.The Air Farce uses the C-20H which is a G-IV w/o the cargo capibility to fly brass around, including sometime the POTUS. They also have VC-37's as well.http://publish.hometown.aol.com/p3superb/i...s/sign_name.jpg

Guest JIMJAM

Its fun...For awhile.I understand this is just the core and additions are coming.As is its just sterile. I had to switch planes,pc-12, because all it was giving me were metal boxes to carry.There isnt any life at all at the loading zones and your only goal is to fly as fast as possible. These leads to unrealistic operations such as taking off from the taxiways or grass,screaming in at vne and taxiing like a madman.Theres just no satisfying reward especially for having to break a dozen FAA rules to get it there. I was at least expecting some more eye candy other than some generic lights and a handful of boxes and barrels.Its a great concept but needs some alot more substance because for payware its kinda thin.Looking forward to updates and development because it really has potential.