Sign in to follow this  
Cjr60611

<PAUSED><FROZEN> At start-up after 10.50 Update

Just updated to 10.50 and now whenever I load a flight it starts on the tarmac as usual but I have "<PAUSED>' and "<FROZEN>" toggles in middle of screen.  I tried to use the "P" key to un-pause but that did nothing.  I don't even know how to attempt to fix the <FROZEN> issue.  Tried ignoring and the system is clearly affected by the two issues.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Does anyone know how to fix?

Bind a key or button to "operation/Freeze the ground speed of the simulation" then press it.

Regards,

Radek

I've never seen the <frozen> thing before, but the stuck <paused> thing sounds like an inadvertent / messed up joystick button assignment, as in you now have a button that's toggling on the pause function continuously. A few months ago I had a similar issue where I had a random button assignment apply and try to load the X-15 scenario immediately after launch. I ended up deleting my preferences to fix it.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Bind a key or button to "operation/Freeze the ground speed of the simulation" then press it.

Thanks rdb - Did that and it makes the toggle blink but, it won't turn the <Frozen> off.  Seems like there is something preventing it from working.  Starting to think it's one of my add-ons.

I've never seen the <frozen> thing before, but the stuck <paused> thing sounds like an inadvertent / messed up joystick button assignment, as in you now have a button that's toggling on the pause function continuously. A few months ago I had a similar issue where I had a random button assignment apply and try to load the X-15 scenario immediately after launch. I ended up deleting my preferences to fix it.

Jimmy RFR - I think you're right, something is causing a continuous pause.  Reviewed my key mappings and can't find the problem.  How do you delete the preferences?

Delete the files in Output/Preferences.

Thanks - I did it and it worked!

Thanks Jimmy RFR - Was a pain in the backside but deleting preferences worked...