Sign in to follow this  
BrendanMan33

Lag Spikes

I just installed the Hifi Tech ASCA and AS16 and I want to say that it is not related to the issue I am having but it seems that in less than 2 minute intervals I will experience a lag spike (lasting anywhere from 3-5 sec.) yet I am maintaining 25+ Frames. I also recently activated my Trackir after sometime in my cabinet and I am wondering if this could be causing it? Feedback is always appreciated.

For me, this happens when i load a flight plan in AS16. It then starts spiking. I remember this bug with ASN too. HiFi though, tend to respond very slowly on their forums. I'm rather unhappy by their customer support. Me, as well as many others requested a solution to the "legacy" unrealistic fog band that AS16 injects but no solution, nor response for more than 2 months now.. :(

Yes I do have Auto Save on with FSUIPC and I have been using it for some time now and have never had an issue with it. Now I did load a flight plan and I have done so before with active sky next and did not have problems while using that software.