Sign in to follow this  
urgeflaske

Show company name?

Hi!

With AI traffic enabled, i left click on my screen and choose air traffic to see which planes are around me. But it only shows what kind of airplane it is and reg number. Is it possible to show the company name aswell? When clicking on the actual plane i see the company name, but i want to see it in the list aswell.

are you running P3D or FSX. In fsx you have to go into the CFG and select the option for company. P3D has the options selectable in the settings menu 

are you running P3D or FSX. In fsx you have to go into the CFG and select the option for company. P3D has the options selectable in the settings menu 

P3D. That option is for when looking at the aircraft right? Im talking about the list of aircraft that shows up when you right click (i said left in first post, thats wrong) the screen and you see all the ai traffic.