Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pyjamas

Letters to Microsoft

System: i7-11700K, ASUS Prime Z590M-PLUS Motherboard, G-Skills Trident Z Series 64 GB DDR4 3200, Corsair RM1000x80 PLUS Gold, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll, GeForce RTX 4070 Super FE, NVIDIA Drivers 546.65, WD Blue NVMe m2  500GB SSD for Windows 10 Home v21H2,  WD Black SN850X 2 TB NVMe m2  for MSFS, Toshiba 2TB HD for data and other games, ViewSonic XG2705-2K  27" 2560x1440 144hz Monitor,  Thrustmaster Airbus flight stick, Logitech M510 wireless Mouse.

Pretty funny. lolJeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

got my "giggles' goin' ;)

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Guest Ozark Dogfighter

LOLThat's excelent material right there!"-Cooler explosions like when the plane crashes wt fire and people running around screaming and woman going like, "Oh my god! MY BABY, MY BABYS ON FIRE!!!"":-lol:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lol-Jeremy BurchThe Ozark Dogfighter http://forums.avsim.net/images/wedge.gifHappy Flying!A pilot pulled out a .38 revolver and placed it on top of the instrument panel, then told the navigator "I use this on navigators who get me lost!"The navigator pulled out a .45 and placed it on his chart table. The pilot asked, "What's that for?""To be honest sir," the navigator replied, "I'll know we're lost before you will."

Guest CWD

>LOL>That's excelent material right there!>>"-Cooler explosions like when the plane crashes wt fire and>people running around screaming and woman going like, "Oh my>god! MY BABY, MY BABYS ON FIRE!!!"">:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lolIt's my personal belief that the FS team has not and will not do a great deal in the way of fancy crash effects because they don't want to encourage people to prang their planes just to see the fireworks.

Guest Pyjamas

On a completely unrelated topic, why is the word "H.E.L.L" blanked out in CWDs sig? Since when was #### a swear word?Good song that by the way ;-)Pyjamas

Because this is a family friendly place that has users of all religions, beliefs and diversity. It is a profanity to some. Please do not work around the filters again.

Being considerate to others is certainly laudable, but now I just have see if this works ;-)Bollocks. A word that be used to infer something is crap, or, if used with "the" i.e. "the bollocks" infers something is really good.No idea where the saying comes from, just an excuse to play with the filters :-lol Edit: OK, I'm surprised. Crap and bollocks are not words that I'd expect to hear my kids saying whereas comments regarding heaven and #### must be offensive to very few.I wonder if the filter will let me take the #### now?Edit again: Oh well, at least that worked OK ;-)How about...........no, best get on with some work.

Cheers

Paul Golding

Paul, you don't have enough real work to do. But thanks. You just added content to the filter, which I will take care of this evening. :)

LOL!!Glad to have helped, if I had a little more time I could try a few more..............how about ####?(Could be misconstrued, but fortunately Tom knows I'm a nice guy really ;-) )Edit: Actually, in hindsight, I'm glad that one was caught by the filter. Now this one will appear - xxxxx - now to us in the UK this is really not good :-lolEdit again: It did appear, but in hindsight I've removed it.http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...BANNER_PAUL.jpg

Cheers

Paul Golding

>...are not words that>I'd expect to hear my kids saying whereas comments regarding>heaven and #### must be offensive to very few.Paul, I remember as a child my mother threatening to "wash out my mouth with soap" for innocently saying "Oh shoot!"Her reasoning was that she knew what I really meant with that verbal ejaulation! ;)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator