Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pyjamas

Letters to Microsoft

I'll be there's some that would say threatening to do that with a bar of soap is actually child abuse!Actually, it's a shame we can't be trusted to write in a responsible manner, but then I guess the #### that emailed MS in the subject of this thread shows just what would happen if we were trusted.Actually, that doesn't quite read right, but it's 3 am and I don't want to think about - you get the picture I'm sure :-doh

Cheers

Paul Golding

I'm surprised more wan't made of the date thing. I mean, ##### does somebody want with the Flight Simulator in a time where flight wasn't possible :-lol Still, it's certainly an entertaining read. It would be nice to see it added to with other somewhat silly suggestions that get sent to the FS team!http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...BANNER_PAUL.jpg

Cheers

Paul Golding

Paul,You just got around it again...LOL

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

I imagine there's plenty of things we could get around the filter, but doing it on purpose will probably begin to push Tom's patience - so I'll go back to behaving like an adult for now.............(-:

Cheers

Paul Golding

That's a point I'd not considered!FS for 1400AD including various wildfowl with realistic flight dynamics; imagine water landings as a swan.What about being a woodpecker, I can just see the screen shaking as you peck a hole in a tree!OK, this is now becomming worrying....................Anyone want a 100 or 200 Super27 in their own persoanlized VIP livery?http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...BANNER_PAUL.jpg

Cheers

Paul Golding

Guest Pyjamas

>Because this is a family friendly place that has users of all>religions, beliefs and diversity. It is a profanity to some.>Please do not work around the filters again.I'll try not to. I was just curious why the word was blanked out because It's not really a swear word but I suppose it could offend some with the way it's used.Pyjamas

sure, why not?There's people believing there are dinosaurs living in that lake in Scotland, and somewhere in Africa as well.So why not in 1400AD Redmond? :-hah

"...Cars ya can drive to the airport in..."Been there done that. I use USA Roads. Use Object Placer to locate your house, download one of the cars that are available for FS9 and drive yourself to the airport.

Guest Ridge_Runner_5

-Cooler explosions like when the plane crashes wt fire and people running around screaming and woman going like, "Oh my god! MY BABY, MY BABYS ON FIRE!!!". OR HEY, how bout showing like Hiroshima getting nuked if you set the date to the exact moment in 1945 when it happened.Seriously the time travel thing would be way cool!! MD, we were doing okay up to this point, but you are a loathsome and sad little idiot. If by some chance you happen to read this, and you can prove who you are, I have a proposition: send me your address and I will personally, out of my own pocket, refund the full purchase price of Flight Simulator 2004, just so I don

Sad isn't it, I actually laugh every time I read it!!Going back to the Avsim filter, how come that 'F' word gets past?

Cheers

Paul Golding

>I'll be there's some that would say threatening to do that>with a bar of soap is actually child abuse!Fortunately for me, I was raised in a "pre-Doctor Spock" era, and in those days it was called "discipline!" ;) Of course, my mother never would have done such a thing, but the mere threat was more than enough to curb my behavior...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator