Sign in to follow this  
Kabbers

Will SayIt options become more complete?

Hi,

Thank you for the excellent trial to explore this superb program, I think it's great, very likely to purchase, respect for a great program cheers!

In that spirit, a quick question please: so I really like to use the SayIt and ?/?+ functions, as I need to be quiet very often, and while the ?+ function is great and increased the options, I think there may be more voice activated options than we can currently access with ?/?+. For instance the Request>Direct facility isn't up yet with SayIt/?+, that's a big one :) So I wanted please just to ask if we can look forward to more options using SayIt in the future?

I also had one possible feature request for SayIt to modest suggest? I love that there are many options from the SayIt dropdown (and ask for more above!) and yet sometimes it is also an issue to click the dropdown, find the one to use... it can take a few more seconds than ideal occassionally... I was wondering if some kind of "favourites" or "most likely" prioritisation of the drop down might be possible? Just really any way to quickly get to the most common and likely choices. RC4 for example has that way of offering the most likely options across buttons 1-4 etc. across sometimes 3-4 pages of most to least likely interactions. This is just an idea from a UI perspective, offered just as such cheers.

best wishes,

Kabbers / Dom

Hi Dom.

Thanks for trying the software.

Yes to both of your questions.  I do plan to continue to add to SayIt, with the DirectTo being the top asked for item.  And I recognize the need for the lists to be better organized, so eventually, they will get better.

Thanks again for your suggestions.

Dave

• Upvote 1