Sign in to follow this  
urgeflaske

Few questions

Hi!

I just reinstalled FTX Global and Europe openLC. When i run MigrationTroubleshooter it says "FTX Global MISSING FILES". I reinstalled yesterday so i dont know why it says that. What should i do?

Also, im trying to run both FTXConfigurator and FTXConfigurator_OLC located in Scripts folder inside the ORBX folder, but none of them will start. Is that normal?

have  you tried  posting  in the ftx  forum?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

have  you tried  posting  in the ftx  forum?

Currently banned since i didnt post the order number (something i did). Gonna try a full reinstall of FTX and see if it helps.

Had the same problem with my fresh OS/FSX install this week.  Did you install the latest OrbxLibs after installing Global?  You need the latest Libs installed to get the latest FTXCentral2.  After installing the Libs go into the FSX\Orbx\Scripts folder and click on the "ftxcentral2_setup.exe" to install the latest FTXCentral2.  Once it's installed you can run the migration and then check it. 

HTH

Greg

Just reinstalled. Now i get missing files on all the packs i have installed. Global, openLC and Norway.. Latest libs are installed.

Currently banned since i didnt post the order number (something i did). Gonna try a full reinstall of FTX and see if it helps.

Don't you have to provide your order number when you register the account? The quickest solution to your problem is to email ORBX, offer a mea culpa, and get your account restored. After all, you're entitled to receive support for a product you paid for...

Matt King

While you are banned and assuming You have valid licenses.

You should still be able to access the limited forums.

Have you installed your products patches and/or SP's?

Look for them in the Support Page.

Don't you have to provide your order number when you register the account? The quickest solution to your problem is to email ORBX, offer a mea culpa, and get your account restored. After all, you're entitled to receive support for a product you paid for...

I think i just added the order number for FTX Norway, but not for the rest of the products. Yes, i'll email them instead. Thank you :)

While you are banned and assuming You have valid licenses.

You should still be able to access the limited forums.

Have you installed your products patches and/or SP's? 

Look for them in the Support Page.

Sorry, there is a problem

You will be able to access the site again on September 30, 2016

Thats the message i get when signing in.

And yes, i have legally purchased all 3 products.

All the products are up to date.

I think i just added the order number for FTX Norway, but not for the rest of the products.

One order number is enough.

And yes, i have legally purchased all 3 products.

All the products are up to date.

Unfortunately many users reported the same problem when unifiedLC came out.

Have you tried the Migration Troubleshooter and Force Migration Options.

Really? Then its even more weird that they banned.

Unfortunately IMO Central 2 is buggy (IMO), many users reported the same problem you

are having when it came out.

Have you tried the Migration Troubleshooter and Force Migration Options.

Yes, i tried both.

Signed up for a new account on their forum now, hopefully they wont ban me again..

Signed up for a new account on their forum now, hopefully they wont ban me again..

That will only led to a longer ban. No double accounts allowed.

That will only led to a longer ban. No double accounts allowed.

Oh well. Looks like it solved itself now. I installed FTX ESSA aswell, and after downloading the newest update for that, MigrationTroubleshooter shows "MIGRATED CORRECTLY" on all the installed products! :-)

Thanks for the help guys!

Really? Then its even more weird that they banned.

Yes, i tried both.

They said that the your Urgeflaske user ID was banned for being rude. This post explains all of your bans.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/121779-problems-with-installed-products/#comment-1092777

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

They said that the your Urgeflaske user ID was banned for being rude. This post explains all of your bans.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/121779-problems-with-installed-products/#comment-1092777

I dont get that at at all. Rude? I asked a question if the surroundings around FTX ESSA was supposed to look like the screenshots i provided. Look at the posts made by me, and let me know if that was rude.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/121074-just-purchased-ftx-global-and-ftx-essa/#comment-1086483

I dont get that at at all. Rude

they might have  removed the posts  that you made  other  than the linked  you provided  since  you more than  1  account  there  wouldn't  have helped  either

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg