Sign in to follow this  
planespotterking

EzDok- P3d Issue

So kinda strange, But I am trying to install ezdok into P3dv3. I used ezdok updates .16-.18 so it should be working. Howver, The problem is upon lauch it says "Simconnect does not answer within 50 seconds", You know that jazz.

So in game, None of the binds work Ezdok is completely unresponsive. Just doesnt work, I see so many people that have it working 100% help me out.

Either don't answer the yes/no pop up that says it doesn't answer(just leave it up) or, answer it and then re-launch ezdok after p3d is up and running.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

What has always worked for me, when I get that message, is to run EZCA Config.exe program, then start P3D.  I've learned to do this every time after I add new aircraft.

Rod

Rod Beck

Either don't answer the yes/no pop up that says it doesn't answer(just leave it up) or, answer it and then re-launch ezdok after p3d is up and running.

What has always worked for me, when I get that message, is to run EZCA Config.exe program, then start P3D.  I've learned to do this every time after I add new aircraft.

Rod

Hey guys neither worked, Cameras still locked and Im unable to use config, Any other ideas?

Its also not in the addon manager

So kinda strange, But I am trying to install ezdok into P3dv3. I used ezdok updates .16-.18 so it should be working. Howver, The problem is upon lauch it says "Simconnect does not answer within 50 seconds", You know that jazz.

So in game, None of the binds work Ezdok is completely unresponsive. Just doesnt work, I see so many people that have it working 100% help me out.

For the Simconnect issue, I found this in the forums a while back, It worked for me. Basically, removing the ezdok module from the exe.xml file and having FSUIPC launch ezdoc. (Assuming you have FSUIPC that is).

try at your own risk. I suggest you make a backup copy of the exe.xml file first.

remove ezdok module from exe.xml
  <Launch.Addon>

<Name>EZdok camera addon</Name>

<Disabled>False</Disabled>

<Path>C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCA.exe</Path>

</Launch.Addon>

start ezdok when sim is already load with FSUIPC starter
to add ezdok as auto start from fsuipc make that:
- go to \[prepar3d folder]\modules\

- here open file " FSUIPC.ini "

- scroll down the text, then add 2 news strings

1) [Programs]

2) RunIf1=READY,CLOSE,C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCA.exe

Rick Verhallen

i9-13900KF OC to 5.8 Ghz | 64 GIG- G.Skill 7200 RAM | Asus ROG Maximus z790 Hero Motherboard | Gigabyte  RTX 4090 OC |  47" Samsung 4K Monitor I HP Reverb G2 HMD I Varjo Aero HMD I  Windows 11