Sign in to follow this  
PhoenixAF

New Purchase and Getting Coexistence failure

I saw the two previous threads regarding this issue but I felt that this was a different enough of an issue to warrant a new ticket.  I purchased the T7 package today (09/21) and after downloading it, got the "dreaded" coexistence failure.  

I would have thought that any new download would automatically be the newest installer, although I could be wrong.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Brian Hankey

Any download from PMDG is always the latest installer.  Posting in the user forum is not the same as a new trouble ticket.

Please submit your trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support here: http://support.precisionmanuals.com

You may have to create a new support account, they are separate from sales accounts, in order to open a ticket.

Dan Downs KCRP

I saw the two previous threads regarding this issue but I felt that this was a different enough of an issue to warrant a new ticket.

If you're looking to start a ticket on an issue, then the support system is linked from the main site, or for your convenience, in my signature. This, however, is the forum, which is primarily for users to help each other.

I would have thought that any new download would automatically be the newest installer, although I could be wrong.

This has nothing to do with our installer at all really. What you're seeing is that your registry is messed up.

Kyle Rodgers