Sign in to follow this  
tamsini

Do you think FSFX Chaseplane will revolutionize simming views?

I cant wait to try it out. 

This has got to be the best news I have heard in years... seriously in years. I cannot wait to get rid of EZ DOK. Sorry, but it's past it's due date.

It probably will in terms o cameras a graphics, What concerns me is CPU and Vas usage. 

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

What concerns me is no support for TrackIR, unlike Ezdok and opus which work great with head tracking.

Chaseplane looks great. I'll be getting it too. One thing I love about it is the ability to just move the camera with the Xbox controller to a preferred position and save it as a preset camera position. The interface is much much better.

Opus did a real disservice to themselves by keeping their Opus Camera tied to Opus weather. They should have split them out. Opus is a great camera utility which derseved more attention.

Chaseplane will rule them all

TrackIR support is a non-negotioable for me though. I hope they integrate the support for it.

FSFX ChasePlane Live Alpha Demo

CASE: Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 MB: Msi Z590 Tomahawk CPU: Intel i7 11700K RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 2400 MHz COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 HD: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB GPU: Nvidia (Asus A8G) GTX 1080 PSU: Cooler Master V750 FAN: Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 120 Air Flow RGB (x4).

302318.png     Lorenzo Guidotti

It might be a revolution if the FSFX team will finally implement all features the predict in the videos they released. The products they released so far are great. Hope to see the Q400 Immersion soon.

IMHO ChasePlane in its current state is great for vid makers. The lack of TIR support makes it to number 2 behind EZCA for day by day flight sim use. At least for me. However when FSFX will release ChasePlane i will get it.

Greetz

MJ

My youtube blog________________________Prepar3D v2.5/v3

youtubefooter.jpg