Sign in to follow this  
jscarano

P3D 3.4

Does Simstarter work on P3D 3.4? thanks

SIMstarter freeware.. No and never will have since it is no longer supported.

The payware version; SIMstarter NG is currently being updated will have support for P3D 3.4 in October.

Ernest Pergrem

The payware version; SIMstarter NG is currently being updated will have support for P3D 3.4 in October.

I mean NG, my bad

The freeware version works perfectly well with v3.3 even though this version was never officially supported. I can't see why it shouldn't work with v3.4.

• Upvote 1

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

The freeware version works perfectly well with v3.3 even though this version was never officially supported. I can't see why it shouldn't work with v3.4.

That's possible. I use NG and don't have P3D, so it's never been an issue for me.

• Upvote 1

Ernest Pergrem

Found out the hard way, developer says sometime in October which Is a bit of a shame.

Taking 1+ month to get this thing ready for P3D v3.4 is ridiculous for a paid software. It's really a shame because I had just planned to move from the freeware to the NG version. But no thanks. No way I'm gonna wait months before being able to update P3D to the latest version...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Taking 1+ month to get this thing ready for P3D v3.4 is ridiculous for a paid software. It's really a shame because I had just planned to move from the freeware to the NG version. But no thanks. No way I'm gonna wait months before being able to update P3D to the latest version...

Gentleman. P3D v3.4 has been released at the 19th of september (8 days ago). Please do not make things bigger then they are.

The last Update for NG was availible within 14 days. Other addons may do not need to test as much as I need because NG is a Configuration Manager.

In addition there have been done too many changes at v1.3 that does not allow me to bring the P3D v3.4 update sooner.

I hope for your patience.

If you have further questions to SIMstarter NG, please visit the official support forum.

: : : aviation.pero-online.de
Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder