Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

FSUIPC Updated for P3D 3.4

Thanks for the heads-up Rich!

Your welcome big Guy - all the best my Friend  :wink: cant wait for my new future REX goodies  :wink:

Rich Sennett

It is for :

FSX, FSX-SE and Prepar3D versions 2.5, 3.0 - 3.3.5

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

It is for :

FSX, FSX-SE and Prepar3D versions 2.5, 3.0 - 3.3.5

You missed this didnt you  :wink:

FSUIPC 4.956 only (for manually copying over 4.955c in the Modules folder) FSUIPC4956.zip

-- Supports Prepar3D version 3.4

-- changed effect of writing to FS98 weather offsets -- see changes document included.

-- fixed offset 0245 so it reports Day of Month, not Day of Week!

-- added diagnostic option for avoiding any weather reads / writes

-- fixed problem of losing shifts in axis range assignments to keypress controls

-- made controls list scan complete set of Controls in P3D versions 2 &  3 -- previous list was missing some.

-- Includes full new "2016" listing of FS and P3D controls

-- Allows time for Lua plug-ins to close after notification of closedown to be extended

-- Provides an offset method for changing the friction values, like the Lua plug-in method.

-- Traffic scanning for TCAS tables is now performed in its own SimConnect client connection.

Rich Sennett

Thanks for the heads up!

I was struggling to get Radar Contact working and then voila I saw your post-perfect timing!

Jay

• Upvote 1

In my PC:

Latest version FSUIPC4956 causes P3D v3.4 to CTD after startup screen. While P3D trying to display Aircraft selection Windows.

Faulting application name: Prepar3D.exe, version: 3.4.9.18400, time stamp: 0x57d9b14e
Faulting module name: FSUIPC4.dll, version: 4.9.5.6, time stamp: 0x57cf485e
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00036a5f
Faulting process id: 0x1f40
Faulting application start time: 0x01d2154c907398c8
Faulting application path: D:\Prepar3D\Prepar3D.exe
Faulting module path: D:\Prepar3D\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll

I'm reverting to the previous version I had (4.955c) while Pete confirms this is not an issue.

Cheers.

You missed this didnt you  :wink:

FSUIPC 4.956 only (for manually copying over 4.955c in the Modules folder) FSUIPC4956.zip

-- Supports Prepar3D version 3.4

-- changed effect of writing to FS98 weather offsets -- see changes document included.

-- fixed offset 0245 so it reports Day of Month, not Day of Week!

-- added diagnostic option for avoiding any weather reads / writes

-- fixed problem of losing shifts in axis range assignments to keypress controls

-- made controls list scan complete set of Controls in P3D versions 2 &  3 -- previous list was missing some.

-- Allows time for Lua plug-ins to close after notification of closedown to be extended

-- Provides an offset method for changing the friction values, like the Lua plug-in method.

-- Traffic scanning for TCAS tables is now performed in its own SimConnect client connection.

Did you see this .. the "current" update on Pete's site?:

FOR FSX, FSX-SE and Prepar3D

Install complete FSUIPC version 4.957 Install FSUIPC4.957 for FSX, FSX-SE and Prepar3D versions 2.5, 3.0 - 3.4

See installed History document for full list of changes Those since 4.95 are:

-- Fixes strange problem with the UseProfiles=Files facility

-- Adds annotations for assignments in the INI, decoding controls and keys

-- Adds multiple number formats to the programmer's read/write LVar facilities

-- The installer puts the seldom-needed FSUIPC4_Loader.dll into the FSUIPC Documents subfolder

-- The Installer ensures the ASN DLL remains at the end of the DLL.XML

-- Corrected wrongful deletion of Button annotation in the INI when controller not connected.

-- Improved the way the Installer handles incorrect Registry pathnames for FS or P3D versions

-- Adds an option to prevent offset 3400 being changed by programs (defaulted "Yes".).

-- Changed effect of writing to FS98 weather offsets -- see changes document included.

-- Fixed offset 0245 so it reports Day of Month, not Day of Week!

-- Added diagnostic option for avoiding any weather reads / writes

-- Fixed problem of losing shifts in axis range assignments to keypress controls

-- Made controls list scan complete set of Controls in P3D versions 2 &  3 -- previous list was missing some.

-- Fixed P3D version 3 SmConnect text menu diversion for Lua + WideClient

-- Supports P3D versions 3.3. and 3.4

• Upvote 1

Best Regards,

Well ... I skipped 4.9.56 and installed 4.9.57 ... which crashes P3Dv3.4.9 every time on startup. I even tried with a fresh fsuipc.ini, but no go. Reverted back to 4.9.55 and it works fine until I try to add new axis assignments for the more complex aircraft (like the MJC Dash).

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Reverted back to 4.9.55 and it works fine until I try to add new axis assignments for the more complex aircraft (like the MJC Dash).

There was also a 4.9.55c update ....maybe you need it?

Or, you have may have other problems ?

Best Regards,

Good news! I deleted my current fsuipc.ini and assigned/recreated everything again from scratch (using the 4.9.57 DLL). All seems to be working great now (touch wood!!!).

There may have been rogue entries in my old (4.9.55) ini file that P3Dv3.4.9 + 4.9.57 didn't like.

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Thanks for the heads-up Rich :-)

Welcome buddy  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Is there a way to install the latest stable version, that now appears to be an exe vs the orig dll file from yesterday AND NOT have to reassign everything? Should I keep my ini file safe or something? I would like to avoid having to reassign everything if possible.