Sign in to follow this  
longrangecruise

iFly 747-400 10$ off

PMDG products are just as open to piracy abuse but they wisely keep their support forums open to the public.

True  but  at least  you know who post  in the ifly  forum has  actually  bought  the addon

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Would a better option be we do away with our 30 day refund policy? There is a balance, and we have stuck to our 30 day policy because we believe it serves the customers the best.

Don't mistake my remark for a lack of appreciation for your high quality work.

spacer.png

Great product at a great price. 30 day return policy. Especially with the last point, why are we even debating this?

• Upvote 2

Have the initial performance issues been sorted? are most users reporting at least no worse than PMDG?

ZORAN

Have the initial performance issues been sorted?

Definitive yes. SP1a fixed whatever was requiring so many CPU cycles. Never bothered figuring out what was going on (although not sure if iFly ever disclosed what the issue was in the first place).

• Upvote 1

Definitive yes. SP1a fixed whatever was requiring so many CPU cycles. Never bothered figuring out what was going on (although not sure if iFly ever disclosed what the issue was in the first place).

Excellent Im are a starter then. Will be interesting to compare it to PMDG but Im happy to give Ifly a chance as well especially at the current price

ZORAN

Guest JustanotherPilot

All things considered, is it an aircraft that would satisfy those of us who like realistic airliners. I purchased the ifly 737NG for fsx and am quite happy with it. The ifly 747 v2 gets good reviews for Fsx but I was wondering if Prepar3d v3 users are happy with it and if there are any ongoing issues they are experiencing that aren't listed in the ifly support forums.

In other words, are users happy with this version

Steve

I cant see FS2 crew for this plane. Did they not go ahead with it?

ZORAN

I would not buy it if she was $10!

For those of us hoping to get help with a buying decision, that comment rates 0/10 for usefulness.

• Upvote 2

Petraeus

That plane got me started in long haul flying in P3D, it has a fast cruise function (I don't remember the exact name) that's really great IMHO. Before purchasing it I never did any long haul, not enough time to do the flights in real time.

And I had to use their support, at some point and they did great. I definitely recommend.

Great product at a great price. 30 day return policy. Especially with the last point, why are we even debating this?

Because I live on a budget and it's either the iFly 744 or the pending PMDG 744...can't do both and reference my sig to see where I must fall.

spacer.png

Based on?

I tried it and had nothing but problems. Very poor frames and every time I would have to reinstall it directly before use because as soon as I would restart my PC the Ifly747 would load with no wheels and blank screens. I followed the detailed installation instructions listed on the ifly forum.  I asked questions on the support forum and was told they could not assist  as Win10 was not supported and to get a refund.  And I was not the only person with these kinds of issues. 

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

Thank you for your feedback.

I am not saying its a bad product! It was no good for me personally. I will wait for PMDG's 747 as I have never had issues with the products.

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.