Sign in to follow this  
quincysw

FS Navigator Query.

I have recently added UK2000 Jersey to my FS9 and this shows the runways as 08 and 23 yet when using FS navigator it shows runways as 9 and 27. Only a small thing I know but annooying.

Any help would be much appreciated

regards

Brian

Brian Lavelle

I don't have the UK2000 Jersey myself but did you run the FSNav Data Base Creation (DBC) utility after a correct installation of this airport ? If after running this utility you still have your runway problem you most probably do not have the related Afcad or ADE file or it is somehow not active.

Hans

I think you meant to say "runways are 08/26"

Jersey changed the runway numbering in 2014 from 09/27 to 08/26

Peter Schluter

I have reinstalled FS9 and FSNav and still FS navigator is still showing runways as 09/27 instead of 08/26 so it looks as though I will just have to ignore it

regards

Brian

Brian Lavelle

Brian,

What is most probably happening is that you've installed the Jersey airport scenery but have not (yet) run the FSNav DBC (synchronization) utility afterwards. The result is that you can now actually see the new 08/26 runway in your scenery but FSNav is still displaying the default 9/27 runway data.

You must realize that FSNav is a stand alone program which needs regular synchronization with any, amongst others, new FS9 airports. Run the DBC synchronization utility, which is part of the FSNav program and your problem will most probably be solved.

Hans

Hans

have run the FSNav DBC but still the same

regards

Brian

Brian Lavelle

Hans

have run the FSNav DBC but still the same

regards

Brian

Has the database update worked in the past for any updated scenery runway changes?

Where are your FS9 and FSNav programs installed on your computer....which drive/folder ?

Peter Schluter

Yes it has always worked previously.

C:/ProgramFiles(86)/MicrosoftGames/FlightSimulator9

regards

Brian

Brian Lavelle

Yes it has always worked previously.

C:/ProgramFiles(86)/MicrosoftGames/FlightSimulator9

regards

Brian

Do you have windows UAC turned right down ?

Peter Schluter

The last suggestion I have would be to (re-)install your FS9 in a partition outside that iinwhich Windows resides, e.g. in D. Installing FS9 in the default location, as you seem to have done, is known to have unpredictable results, especially in Win7 and later versions.

Hans