Sign in to follow this  
tinker27

PMDG WEBSITE

HI is it me or is the PMDG WEBSITE prescision manulas still down as i cant access any where to get my account up and get my 737 licences 

thanks 

tink

Are  you talking about  going  to your  account   than its  a different  sign in  option than  to the forum

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Oh boy.  Here we go again.  Shall I be the first conspiracy theorist to suggest this is a sign that the 744 release is imminent :LMAO:

Andrew Jones

Shall I be the first conspiracy theorist to suggest this is a sign that the 744 release is imminent

I don't believe it is even in Beta. So the release is not imminent.

hi im gonna buy pmdg 737, and i see aerosoft is selling this with good deal. so the question is what the difference between aerosoft product and product in pmdg website. Thank you

hi im gonna buy pmdg 737, and i see aerosoft is selling this with good deal. so the question is what the difference between aerosoft product and product in pmdg website. Thank you

Welcome to the forum. Please note that full names - first and last - are required to be placed in your posts.

There are no functional differences.

Kyle Rodgers

I don't believe it is even in Beta. So the release is not imminent.

It went into Beta last weekend.

Regards

It wasn't when he posted that though.

Ah okay - sorry about that :-)

Regards

• Upvote 1

I tried to visit the PMDG website last night from home.. My Norton blocked my ability to view the website.. It said the website has a Trojan virus in the download section under something called registryfix.. FYI.. I am sure this is false but you guys at PMDG might want to check it out.. 

I tried to visit the PMDG website last night from home.. My Norton blocked my ability to view the website.. It said the website has a Trojan virus in the download section under something called registryfix.. FYI.. I am sure this is false but you guys at PMDG might want to check it out.. 

First issue is the use of Norton. That thing is more of a hypochondriac than Howard Hughes was...

The other issue is that I'm betting there's something going on with your HOSTS file, which is redirecting you. Open up your HOSTS file and have a look for entries with precisionmanuals.com in them.

Kyle Rodgers

"...Norton. That thing is more of a hypochondriac than Howard Hughes was..."

Wonderful! I've been looking for a phrase to describe Norton. (Disclaimer??- I do have it installed, but it is indeed a pain...)

Regards,

Claude Franklin

I've been looking for a phrase to describe Norton.

I could use quite a few words to describe it, but not on a public forum.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png