Sign in to follow this  
mita_757

RXP GTN750/650

Ryan,

"I'm going to fall on the sword and get the 750 for XP."

Do you have a link to it?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I'd hold off for now, see my post at the bottom of page 1 - not working for me... I can't see the plugin in XP10...

Yeah someone posted it in the first post

http://www.reality-xp.com/#slider

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Yeah that's their old "Legacy" site - you can get there from their new site.

What I'm a bit miffed about is support - I used the old legacy support form for now, but you'd think a brand new release would have support attached to it.

Hopefully someone get's back to me!  I saw nothing on their new site regarding contact/help/support

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

"Hopefully someone get's back to me!  I saw nothing on their new site regarding contact/help/support"

To get support forum going you may have to do a Ticket first ... and request it ... like is it a Flight One type support forum? Is it a Flight One wrapper purchase (30 day money back if it does not work for your setup)?

Or like:

http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum12.html

Best Regards,

As I recall, Reality XP didn't have a stellar reputation for product support, back when I was using the GNS 430/530. So I hope that's been improved. I think it's a small outfit, so it may just take a while to get a response. 

X-Plane and Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 10 
i7 6700 4.0 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1660 ti, 1920x1200 monitor

Now that is interesting. I had their GNS back in XP 9, but after NOBODY ever answered to ANY support requests when XP10 got updated, I am very sceptic.

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Jean-Luc was very receptive for FSX when RXP was big but I haven't seen anything back yet. We are in the first hours it looks like of release.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

edit again: Nope, not working. Rats.

What does your log.txt say? Does XP find the plugin? Does it load? Or... by any means, and as the manual states it is XP9 compatible ... does it only work in 32 bit mode?

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

I can't see the plugin in XP10...

Was there an installer or is it an Unzip and manual install?

Jean-Luc was very receptive for FSX when RXP was big but I haven't seen anything back yet. We are in the first hours it looks like of release.

Maybe he should be here in Avsim during first months of release??

Best Regards,

Hold, on RXP got back to me!!  I hadn't looked at my email, sweet.  They said they are looking to get a forum up and running because F1 took their down over at simforums.

I'll keep you advised.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

They said they are looking to get a forum up and running because F1 took their down over at simforums.

Sound real good!

Best Regards,

A Little birdie told me we are going to get the RXP GNS530/430 ported over to P3D and with hookup to Hardware knobs and buttons Woot!Woot!  :wub:   :dance:  :dance:

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

A Little birdie told me we are going to get the RXP GNS530/430 ported over to P3D and with hookup to Hardware knobs and buttons Woot!Woot!  :wub:   :dance:  :dance:

"Last but not least, we are also releasing an update to our Award Winning Reality XP GNS 430W/530W

updated first for XPlane, next for Prepar3D and Flight Simulator with some goodies..."

Part of the first link (first post / Ryan mentioned).

Best Regards,