Sign in to follow this  
GHarrall

AI Beacons gone?

Hi all:All of a sudden all of my AI Aircraft red beacons are gone. Their tail lights, nav lights still work and their strobes turn on when they take the active runway but the beacons are gone.I checked that the proper .fx files are there and even recopied them to the effects directory but still no beacons. Any ideas?Thanks for the help

replaced halo.bmp recently? Installed any other addons that might affect your lights scalars?

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

HA!!!! That's it, I changed the lighting scalars lately.Could you do me a favor, could you copy and paste the DEFAULT, light scalar settings?You da man!!!!

Light scalars...?I changed mine a while back as detailed in the AVSIM tips section. Really helped with making the runway lighting look more realistic.Is this a known side effect or is there a way to change the runway approach lights without affecting the beacons?Thanks,Glenn