Sign in to follow this  
ypaul123

P3D+intel 6900k + nvidia titan + 4k = only 25fps is that right ?

Hey guys,

So When Im flying from KLAX (FSDT) using the PMDG 737 with scenery LOD at ultra, but Autogen is on normal in 4K resolution while the texture resolution within the sim is 1024x1024, I only get around 25FPS.. does that make sense ? could someone with a similar machine could confirm this ?

Please help, I've spend so much money on this darn machine only to be disappointed :(

Thank you

Paul.

Is your Frame Rate Controls under Options->Settings in the sim set to 25fps?

or

Is your v-sync set to ON under same area in the sim (Frame Rate Controls) or in general graphics card settings for the card?

Autogen is on normal in 4K resolution while the texture resolution within the sim is 1024x1024

wait.. what? I think you are talking about texture resolutions not screen resolution, right? Makes no difference.

I have a 6700K OC at 4.7GHz and 980Ti that I have frame rate locked at 24...., so what's the problem? Is the animation jerky or stuttering?

Dan Downs KCRP

25fps is just fine as long as it's smooth. I lock mine at 20 and it's perfect.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Hey guys,

So When Im flying from KLAX (FSDT) using the PMDG 737 with scenery LOD at ultra, but Autogen is on normal in 4K resolution while the texture resolution within the sim is 1024x1024, I only get around 25FPS.. does that make sense ? could someone with a similar machine could confirm this ?

Please help, I've spend so much money on this darn machine only to be disappointed :sad:

Thank you

Paul.

It depends if you are going to a larger screen resolution you will loose FPS which could be on the same FPS level as before if you have better hardware...

It's real simple:

With better hardware;

- same settings and screen resolution means gain in FPS

- same settings and  higher screen resolution you will loose FPS (but can be the same level as on your old hardware or better depends on the new hardware)

André