Sign in to follow this  
Remys

autopilot won't disconnect in any way

I am also facing now a new problem. after landing Autoland, the autopilot won't disconnect in any way. whatever I do it remains active ........... very weird issue never experienced it

Remy Sarkis

BAW1031

UAE1525

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

whatever I do it remains active

Helps others help you if you provided a little more than "whatever."

Autopilot Disengage Switch, which you can push with the mouse as one option, is binded to the key command as set in the FMC PMDG Options.  I'm not sure what the default is because I have mine set to Shift+Ctrl+Z and I don't remember if that was default.  See also the Introduction manual.

Dan Downs KCRP

Autopilot Disengage Switch, which you can push with the mouse as one option, is binded to the key command as set in the FMC PMDG Options.  I'm not sure what the default is because I have mine set to Shift+Ctrl+Z and I don't remember if that was default.  See also the Introduction manual.

I always Push with the Mouse, I do not have any associated key with the Autopilot. but for some reason or another and this is a new issue never occurred before "Clicking With the Mouse on the Autopilot Switch" just makes a click and Autopilot remains active

Remy Sarkis

BAW1031

UAE1525

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

The A/P DIENGAGE bar on the MCP is not the way to do it...., you are using the mouse on the yoke buttons?  I've never tried that, I always have had the function mapped to a button on my controller using FSUIPC and the FMC PMDG Options > key commands.

You should also be able to disengage the A/P by overriding with the yoke.  See FCOM pg 4.20.2

Dan Downs KCRP

Try pressing the Z button twice on your keyboard. First to disconnect the AP and the second to stop the warning sound.