Sign in to follow this  
wokue

VoxATC 7/beta alive!

have a look at the web-site!   Change-log is there available.

kind regards,

Wolfgang

You beat me to it :) 

Hate co complain but for beeing a version 7 the feature list is not all that long taking in to consideration how long this have taken. I wonder what the upgrade price will be for version 6 users. Hopefully the features that actually have been updated really improve.

Mike 

Looks like the UK enhancement pack will need to be separately updated for v7 :sad:

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Anybody been able to download? I get a virus warning when I try to download the P3D version.

NAX669.png

downloaded and installed just fine here

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

xaP1VAU.png

downloaded and installed just fine here

Kevin,

I went ahead and downloaded it anyhow. All the other files checked out fine. I'm having an issue that I've had before. I can't get the VOX window to show in P3D. The entries are in the panel.cfg but I can't bring the panel up using 0.

NAX669.png

wow good we are still alive....now come on mr DEV make a post here its free marketing after all !

ZORAN

haven't had time to actually run in P3d yet - work commitments :sad:

just loading up now once to see if the vox window will show

EDIT: vox panel seems to show up just fine for me - although I never tried opening it with a keypress before - I open it and undock it into an adjoining monitor before flight. Vox7 appears to add in the appropriate entries to the panel.cfg for me though.

xaP1VAU.png

I installed in FSX and in have some problem with IA, other than this run well. I see some improvements in the ATC speeach, nice

haven't had time to actually run in P3d yet - work commitments :sad:

just loading up now once to see if the vox window will show

EDIT: vox panel seems to show up just fine for me - although I never tried opening it with a keypress before - I open it and undock it into an adjoining monitor before flight. Vox7 appears to add in the appropriate entries to the panel.cfg for me though.

Kevin,

Which sim are you running it in?

NAX669.png