Sign in to follow this  
wokue

VoxATC 7/beta alive!

Kevin,

Which sim are you running it in?

P3Dv3.4

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

P3Dv3.4

Ok, I'm running the same. How are you accessing the Vox gauge? It doesn't show in my view menu.

NAX669.png

Kevin,

I went ahead and downloaded it anyhow. All the other files checked out fine. I'm having an issue that I've had before. I can't get the VOX window to show in P3D. The entries are in the panel.cfg but I can't bring the panel up using 0.

I assigned joystick buttons to showing the panel and recent comms - showing and hiding the gauges using button and key presses all worked fine for me in P3Dv3.4

Ok, I'm running the same. How are you accessing the Vox gauge? It doesn't show in my view menu.

P3D Menubar: Vehicle>>Instrument Panel>>VoxATC

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

xaP1VAU.png

There's no guarantee that the deveoper is going to visit Avsim forums. There's a link on the VOX web page to report any bugs that we find. That would probably be more useful.

Yes I know he doesn't visit so its just us and its even more important we keep that bug page going along with posting any fixes and updates that become available

ZORAN

There's no guarantee that the deveoper is going to visit Avsim forums. There's a link on the VOX web page to report any bugs that we find. That would probably be more useful.

Yes, i report the bug before open the post, but i think is good to have some "database" of bugs for the comunity.

• Upvote 1

P3D Menubar: Vehicle>>Instrument Panel>>VoxATC

Kevin,

Thank you so much. I might have found it eventually, but there are no guarantees. It might be the onset of "oldtimer's disease".

• Upvote 1

NAX669.png

Kevin,

Thank you so much. I might have found it eventually, but there are no guarantees. It might be the onset of "oldtimer's disease".

YVW

xaP1VAU.png

Looks like the UK enhancement pack will need to be separately updated for v7 :sad:

Hi Kevin, have you managed to get the UK enhancement working with v7?

Hi Kevin, have you managed to get the UK enhancement working with v7?

I haven't tried yet. I'm told the uk enhancement is being updated as well. No timescales known.

Cheers K

xaP1VAU.png

Hi all

I'm having trouble getting the UT2 bridge to work in P3D 3.4.

Has anyone had success?

Jay

This is kind of an odd open beta process. B7 has been alive for almost two weeks now. I know that folks have submitted bug reports as I have but there is no update of information or confirmation that what we've submitted are actually bugs or user error.

NAX669.png