Sign in to follow this  
ronzie

ActiveSky . .

Bob,What were you flying into Pittsburgh tonight? Let me guess, LDS767-300. LOL Thats my guess anywaysGerry

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Add Ultimate Environment to it and you are in for a treat.Highly recommended.ThanksDom

Guest bobsk8

>Add Ultimate Environment to it and you are in for a treat.>Highly recommended.>>Thanks>>DomI guess you mean Flight Enviorment or FE by Flight 1. I have it, and it is fantastic with ASV

Guest jerrycwo4

I have AS2004.5 and also use the "wx enviroment enhanser" program ( I cann't remember it's name). I have to say I am 100 % happy with my wx !!!! I did also buy ASV and ran it one time and I did NOT like the looks of the clouds that came up (default), so I uninstalled ASV and went back to AS2004.5 and I am still 100 % happly with my wx. My question is, in your opinion, did I quit ASV too quick and is there something in it that I'm missing and might really like ( over AS2004.5)? jerrycwo4

Hi Jerry,Well I would say that one use with clouds was not a fair shake. Not sure what Build you were using but we have added a few more things since June. You might want to re-install, update, and take another look. If you have troubles or other questions, please use our support forum here at AVSIM!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_dev_team.jpg http://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_proud_supporter.jpg

Can I install Active Sky on another networked computer using WideFS?My concern is I cannot afford anymore FPS drop.I have too many addons as is.. and getting down to 9FPS.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest CowlFlapsOpen

I thought I had the latest update to ASV but just to be sure: What is the latest build? Highly recommend, as all have said.

Hi there,I am also thinking of purchasing active sky. But my only concern is whether it will affect performance. Will I see a difference in performance between Active Sky and default fs9 wx? If Active Sky is going to reduce frames more then default, then I would probably just stick with default weather. CheersTristan

>Hi there,>>I am also thinking of purchasing active sky. But my only>concern is whether it will affect performance. Will I see a>difference in performance between Active Sky and default fs9>wx? If Active Sky is going to reduce frames more then default,>then I would probably just stick with default weather. ASV actually increases frame rate. It has 64x64, 128x128, 256x256 and 512x512 clouds texture, both available in 32bit or DXT format. So, you can tune your performance and appearence in the best possible way.I like hi-FPS, so I use 128x128 DXT textures with an AMD 3000+ Barton and a Radeon 9800Pro.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]