Sign in to follow this  
Johnny19

Error with Taxi2Gate installers

Having problems with executing t2g installers in win 10 x64 when i want to enter authorization code. I get two errors "you must enter a name" and "cannot focus a disabled or invisible window". Simmarket said i have a corrupted windows account, but i have checked my system and registry and everything is as it should be. Thanks for any input. 

Ivan

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

Having problems with executing t2g installers in win 10 x64 when i want to enter authorization code. I get two errors "you must enter a name" and "cannot focus a disabled or invisible window". Simmarket said i have a corrupted windows account, but i have checked my system and registry and everything is as it should be. Thanks for any input. 

Ivan

Hi I have the same problem.

Did you manage to solve this? If so please share, as I am waiting on Simmarket to get back to me.

Thanks

Hi I have the same problem.

Did you manage to solve this? If so please share, as I am waiting on Simmarket to get back to me.

Thanks

Hey Matthew,

Nope, I even nuked (reinstalled) windows 10 started from scratch, thinking, ok the hell with it, the same thing happened, the same error. I even tried to install on my old laptop (just execute the .exe), same error shows up. 

Then, i tried to install on my dad's laptop (which also has win 10 installed) and it worked there. I just copied pasted the folders to p3d location. so that was the work around. I was just angry with simmarket saying that something is wrong with my system. Two of three pcs showed the same error. And i don't want to copy paste +10 airports from one pc to another just because their installation wizard is ..... 

Let me know what they tell you! Thanks

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

I have this same error with all the T2G installers I have. Can you tell me where you go to complain to T2G? This is B.S. if they think it's our PCs that causing this. 

I have this same error with all the T2G installers I have. Can you tell me where you go to complain to T2G? This is B.S. if they think it's our PCs that causing this. 

Simmarket is the one who makes those installers. 

Ivan Majetic

i doubt it, since they claim it's my pc's fault, not theirs

Ivan Majetic

Hi,

I had the same problem, I found the solution on the internet:

-open regedit (Windows + R, and type "regedit")

-go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion

-Create 2 new values ("Edit" -> "New" -> "String value")  "RegisteredOwner" and "RegisteredOrganization"

-Double-click on each to fill name.

Thanks, will try this when i get home after work! I'll let you know if it works. Thanks

Ivan Majetic

Haven't tried it yet :/

Ivan Majetic

Working!

Ivan Majetic

Hey johnny19 i hope you are doing great and i am having the same problem. Ive followed the instruction posted above and i just want to know this ( -Double-click on each to fill name. ) Ive double clicked but it did not fill any name, but i have this step done ( -Create 2 new values ("Edit" -> "New" -> "String value")  "RegisteredOwner" and "RegisteredOrganization" ). any trick i should know? thank you.     

By the way i have just fixed it. All i had to do is to add ( Windows 10 Home ) in the lower space provided before the second click.

• Upvote 1

I've just read this topic after posting about my own woes on this..so I'm off to see if this solution works for me also!

IT worked!!!! Thank you very much indeed!!!

• Upvote 1

I do not understand how to do this. I did what justin18 said and did not work. Simmarket just says it's my problem. Will not buy from these clowns again.

Kevin Humphryes