Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Johnny19

Error with Taxi2Gate installers

24 posts in this topic

This worked for me

1) Runregedit

2) Navigate to the following location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows NT/CurrentVersion

3) Backup the key by exporting it to a file from the top menu bar.

4) To change the name of the registered owner, double-click RegisteredOwner. Under Value data, type the name that you want, and then click OK.

If there is no RegisteredOwner click on - edit - new- String Value - RegisteredOwner- OK. Double-click to fill in a name.

5) Click Exit on the File menu to quit regedit.

6) Restart your PC.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

On 1/31/2017 at 1:07 PM, mulgrave said:

This worked for me

1) Runregedit

2) Navigate to the following location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows NT/CurrentVersion

4) To change the name of the registered owner, double-click RegisteredOwner. Under Value data, type the name that you want, and then click OK.

If there is no RegisteredOwner click on - edit - new- String Value - RegisteredOwner- OK. Double-click to fill in a name.

6) Restart your PC.

These instructions are not helping, what do we do if nothing populates when we double click? Fill what name? I see no name and this is very frustrating.

11 hours ago, psolov said:

These instructions are not helping, what do we do if nothing populates when we double click? Fill what name? I see no name and this is very frustrating.

Got it to work by adding full name to both boxes.

Cheers, Pete

THANK YOU!!!!! - Saved me a lot of time - This should be added to SimMarkets FAQ page, ha!

On 1/31/2017 at 1:07 PM, mulgrave said:

This worked for me

1) Runregedit

6) Restart your PC.

Can you please tell me what name I don't understand can someone create a video please and give me the link?

Works like a charm. Just to add.. after double clicking, a new menu opens up and tells you to type something. I put my windows account name on it. (For both of them)

This is great. The registry edit fixed my issue with another simmarket installer. Thanks!