Sign in to follow this  
DrumsArt

Load Cleared Fp in Fsx + some problems with Atc...

Hi Dave,

1/I checked the "Load Cleared Flt Pln" and the "Export Cleared Flight Plan" option. The export Fp works like a charm but the autoload cleared Fp to Fsx don't work for me. (Last version).

2/During several Ga flights I had the following problems :

a/After getting the Clearance...

"Lancair One Victor Bravo is cleared to Echo Golf Charlie Charlie as filed.   Maintain Flight Level Zero Three Zero. Expect higher clearances five minutes after departure  Squawk Six Three Three Five"
...I have never higher clearance (in this case it was FL60 entered in Cruise Alt).

b/During vectoring by Atc the descent occurs much too late. I must go down to + -1500fpm even though I entered 700fpm in Dscnt Rate. I feel that P2Atc ignores this setting and takes into account the default setting : 1400fpm.

Any comment about ?

Thanks and Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Richard,

Thanks for the report.

1) On the Loading of the Flight Plan into FSX, you must install SimConnect for FSX before that will work.  If SimConnect is not installed, then the export will work and you will need to load the Flight Plan in FSX manually.

2) I will check on these two issues and try and fix in next update.

Thanks,

Dave

Richard,

Thanks for the report.

1) On the Loading of the Flight Plan into FSX, you must install SimConnect for FSX before that will work.  If SimConnect is not installed, then the export will work and you will need to load the Flight Plan in FSX manually.

2) I will check on these two issues and try and fix in next update.

Thanks,

Dave

Dave,

1/ Not sure to understand, I guess SimConnect is installed from the day one because many of my addons running with it (A2A, Asn, FsLab, Pmdg + some others aircrafts and so on...)

Am I missing something ?

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Richard,

Can you send me the FltPlan .pln file that was exported and did not load.  It could be a problem with the export.

Also, on the flight where your descent seemed too late, can you send me that flight plan so I can recreate the problem.

Thanks,

Dave