Sign in to follow this  
saed45

Xplane 11 hints

I was watching the new weird trailers for Xplane. If you dont know here are the three trailers.

From what I gathered people were not happy with the trailers because they weren't that great and honestly I agree. 

However I noticed that some videos did not look that good . But some other shots looked really good. After realizing this I noticed a marker on the top right hand side of some of the videos. Im pretty sure this is the Xplane 11 menu button. You can see this if you go to the second video. You can also see how the quality of this video is much better and the weather and graphics look really good. 

on the third video you can see that its all xplane 10 footage and the graphics slowly degrade representing going back to the original xplane release. 

Just thought maybe someone would find this interesting. 

After realizing this I noticed a marker on the top right hand side of some of the videos. Im pretty sure this is the Xplane 11 menu button.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but no, that isn't an X-Plane 11 menu button. It comes with the Flightfactor B777 add-on, which is featured in the video.

As a matter of fact, a preview of the X-Plane 11 UI can be seen in the FlightSimCon video below:

https://youtu.be/zOqiGHAEXN0

We'll find out in a week anyway. I just hope they don't use the same video editor to make the advertisement/announcement video for XP11. XP10 looks so much better than what is shown in these videos

• Upvote 2

I've so far laughed at X Plane, but if what I see and hear about version 11 is true, it just may be the version that breaks the mold, hopefully.