Sign in to follow this  
parachutem

Alabeo 40% sale

I like the cruz pipersport.

Too bad I already have it, and the only alabeo I want (da42 for xplane) is not listed...

The DA40 and Corvalis are not bad, especially at that price ;)

I like the looks of the Corvalis and it's a great cruiser. On the other hand it has the standard G1000 with all it's advantages and disadvantages. Steering on the ground by differential braking is a bit of a nuisance.

How is the Skywagon?

I just realize PCA has newer models on sale as well:

http://www.pcaviator.com/store/home.php?cat=995

Of these I like the C404 and DA42. I don't have any of the newer ones.

• Upvote 1

Regards, Perry

The DA40 and Corvalis are not bad, especially at that price ;)

I like the looks of the Corvalis and it's a great cruiser. On the other hand it has the standard G1000 with all it's advantages and disadvantages. Steering on the ground by differential braking is a bit of a nuisance.

How is the Skywagon?

I just realize PCA has newer models on sale as well:

http://www.pcaviator.com/store/home.php?cat=995

Of these I like the C404 and DA42. I don't have any of the newer ones.

I just picked up 3 more planes from PCA great prices on new stuff,this is after buying 3 more planes lastnight

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Good to know the new models are on sale somewhere. I want that Aztec.

Does anyone knows if the C195 is P3D V3 compatible?

It is as far as I know. I haven't had problems with any Alabeo aircraft in P3D v1-3. I own most of them. I still fly the AG Truck when the mood hits me. 

Does anyone knows if the C195 is P3D V3 compatible?

yea it works fine

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I don´t have any of the Alabeo products. Are they any better than the ones from the Carrubbishado?

• Upvote 1

Remember.....on Taco Tuesday, PC Aviator offers an additional 10% off the sale price.

Remember.....on Taco Tuesday, PC Aviator offers an additional 10% off the sale price.

Yep, thanks guys. I'm kicking myself though, because I had several coupons for $5 off (much more than 10%) thta I could have used up to friday and didn't realize they expired that day (saw it when I tried to use them yesterday, when it was too late :( )

I picked up the Navajo Chieftain and the Piper Cruz Sport, as these were amongst the very few Alabeo aircraft that I don't already have. Like all Alabeo products the external and internal models are visually excellent and, so far, having spent a couple of hours flying each, the functionality of the VC seems very good on both. For those with the GTN750, the Chieftain offers full integration for this and, having carried out a short flight using this, it appears to function without problems. Both are really great bargains at the sale price as are most of the other products on offer.

Bill