Sign in to follow this  
KianA320

Sandy Looking Textures P3D3.4

Hi there guys,

Hoping you could help me...

Never seen textures like that before sandy coloured textures out of Gatwick. Only thing I have different to before is I'm now running the Ultimate realism pack. I have REX4 and ORBX installed don't know what it is. Any help appreciated.

Many thanks

I've tried running the vector elevation tool many times with no success.

Screenshot:

https://snag.gy/F8QNd9.jpg

Your terrain.cfg got corrupted somehow. 

Or it is global warming...

• Upvote 1

Your terrain.cfg got corrupted somehow.

Or it is global warming...

Thanks for the quick response!

What's the best way to sort that out then?

Thanks for the quick response!

What's the best way to sort that out then?

The surest way is reinstalling the P3D client and then rerunning FTX Central having it reapply the autogen and terrain tweaks.

Perhaps rerunning FTX Central alone will be sufficient. I'm not 100% sure.

Out of Interest is it the UK at all?? Having the same issue with orbx uk and global

14ppkc-6.png

Out of Interest is it the UK at all?? Having the same issue with orbx uk and global

Yes that picture was taken out of Gatwick

That's interesting I'm having the same issue, are you using orbx global and orbx England togther???

14ppkc-6.png

That's interesting I'm having the same issue, are you using orbx global and orbx England togther???

Yes I am however the problem lies with FTX England as I just reinstalled client which didn't work and now I have deactivated ftx England and I do not have the same problem.

Try running the troubleshooter in the Orbx Scripts folder. If you get any errors, run FTX Central and rerun the migration.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors