Sign in to follow this  
737_800

Driver update - FSX textures changed!

Hi,

ever since I updated my GTX650Ti drivers to version 372.90, I the textures in the far are not sharp and even the textures of the cockpit of the NGX changed. There are even not sharp any more from certain perspectives. For example, when I look from the captains seat to the overhead panel, it's blurry. When I move directly under the overhead panel the textures appear sharp; especially writings.

How can I solve this problem? Might a certain setting at nvidiaInspector solve that problem? I have no idea. Otherwise the drivers works fine, I even noticed a slightly increase in framerate.

I think you have to make sure that your inspector settings have not changed.  That might be the problem.  I always ensure that I save my inspector profile settings so that I can reinstall them anytime my video driver is updated.

Hope this helps :smile:

airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

That was indeed a good idea. I had saved the former profil, so I could restore it, but for some a reason it didn't solve the problem completely. Writing on the overhead panel are still blurry, from captains perspective especially the last fifth of the overhead panel (logo, altitude, air conditioning and temp panel) is not sharp. When I look outsite, the lines are clipped/broken. Looks a bit like something is wrong with anti-aliasing. it's disabled in the FSX, so it's regulated with the nvidia inspector. What else can I try?

Hi there,

thanks for your help. After updating the inspector to the newest version, everything is sharp and as it should be! Can enjoy my textures again :smile:

Unfortunately, I need to bring up this thread again.

I updated my Nvidia Inspector to version 1.9.7.8. It seems that they changed the profile name from Mircosoft Flightsimulator X to Mircosoft Flightsimulator 10. Now, I cannot import my saved profile into the new version and everything is blurry again. I tried to apply the settings of the old profile, but apparently I cannot reconstruct the same settings.

Is there a trick, to import the file what's for the FSX profile to use it on so called nvidia's Flight Simulator 10?

Solved it by myself:

Just open your file with a text editor. Search for MS Flight Simulator X and replace it with Microsoft Flight Simulator 10. That will solve the import problem.