21 hours ago, papelino said:

Is there anyway right now of adding user points and save them?

I'm talking about saving notification points for VFR.

No (unless you want to add them to the waypoint table in the SQLite database). This is planned for 1.8. See here. Bookmarks and reporting points are covered there.

Alex

I would really like to see the ability to export complete flight plans [with procedures] to xplane. If pilot2atc can do it, so can you! Your program is terrific and VR friendly. I am a big fan, but want to import plans that will go right into the GPS. Regards... 

I save procedures with the FLP format but the stock FMC refuses to load them. Everything else is fine. Maybe something is wrong with my FLP and the X-Plane log is not helpful.

Can you send me a few examples generated by pilot2atc or check the differences?

Alex

Little Navmap currently does not store SIDs and STARs in X-Plane 11 .fms format.
Will this change in the near future?

Yes.

The old FMS 3 format does not support SIDs, STARs and airways. There is a new FMS 11 format which is already supported by the X-Plane 11.10 beta versions.

I already added this to Little Navmap but it is still disabled because it can crash X-Plane 11.05. Will come with the next release.

Alex

• Upvote 1

Can someone point me toward the link about adding my addon airports to  the map? Thanks..Teecee.

Hi Alex,

Yet another enthusiastic supporter of your excellent freebie Little-NavMap.......as you seem to be on an almost continuous mission to offer us ever more (essential !!) add-ons/improvements, can I ask you to consider whether it might be possible to ADD a facility for inserting a (scaleable?) Compass Rose - rather like the current insertion of Range Rings - as this could prove to be quite a useful extra.....especially for those of us - like me - who try our hands at group GA "ATC/Ground Control", when endeavouring to offer a low-level "Vectors (track) to Final" for our local Bristol FS Club.    I'm thinking of a North-up, "grey" compass overlay - with its own dedicated button/short-cut - that, if we click on an inbound flier, would superimpose the Rose and thus let us advise on the true bearing to fly (rather than my present 'approximation').

Hope this makes (some) sense and that you might find it worthy of considering....at some/any future date.

Keep up the good work

Barry

Well done, Alex.....I should have guessed that you had - already - thought about doing this!!

Looking forward to it's imminent arrival !!

B

A really curious thing happened to me. I thought I was very familiar with Little Nav Map but after activating Little NavMap today all is fine with the exception that he Main Map is blank and after trying all kinds of options the world Map that should be there is no more. I have no doubt that there is a simple solution to this problem and that I just missed something. 

I am certain that I forgot to do  something embarrassing simply.

Any help will be appreciated.

Rolf

Hi Rolf,

you either selected the wrong map theme or zoomed deep into a barren place. Depends if the background map is missing or the airports and navaids.

Start with "Map" -> "Reset Display Settings".
Also check "Map" -> "Theme" and select the OpenStreetMap.
Make sure that "File" -> "Work offline" is not selected. This normally shows a red indicator in the status bar.
Correct simulator selected in the "Scenery Library Menu"?

If nothing helps delete the settings folder "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\ABarthel" to do a hard reset.

Alex

Hi Alex,

I hope all is well...

Question - noticed a couple issues since I moved to v4... I usually run with "only" airports that have improved scenery shown - provided from the scenery.cfg... Oddly - I have the Bahamas fully populated in this view when I haven't added ANY scenery to the area... I've gone through my scenery.cfg with a fine tooth comb... I did have it populated in v3 and databased but definitely not in v4... I tried deleting the v3 database - I am sure I am using the correct sim - and I have excluded my ORBX Vector package from the database survey... I've run the survey multiple times... Any ideas ?

Secondly - ImagineSim's KLGA doesn't show up no matter what I do... It's an XML addition and it's definitely present - yet nothing I do seems to make it show...

Thanks for all you do !!! Bloody fantastic piece of kit...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7