Sign in to follow this  
Dominique_K

Tahiti

A rather good looking new Tahiti scenery for P3D, at least on the developer's site screenshots. Anybody has tried it ?

http://www.flightscene.net/

This is obviously different from the Aerosoft scenery (Tahiti 2) which may never be released...

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

That looks pretty good.  I have to think about it, I've never made a flight to the central So Pacific. The LAX-SYD routes are NW of that and I've used NSTU several times.  Thinking.

Dan Downs KCRP

That looks pretty good.  I have to think about it, I've never made a flight to the central So Pacific. The LAX-SYD routes are NW of that and I've used NSTU several times.  Thinking.

Yeah be good to have as other destinations from Samoa and the Cook Islands.

Cheers

Steve Hall

Looking very nice. Would be good to hear from someone who bought it. I have the old Aerosoft scenery which still looks quite ok IMO.

Hans

Yeah be good to have as other destinations from Samoa and the Cook Islands.

The Orbx NSTU Pago Pago American Samoa is a very very nice scenery.  I've used it a couple of times with my BBJ and am happy with it.

Dan Downs KCRP

With all that shallow water/reefs this is one scenery that probably looks a lot better in fsx than p3d.

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

With all that shallow water/reefs this is one scenery that probably looks a lot better in fsx than p3d.

gb.

The jury is open here, I agree. This is not a P3D strong point but the screenies on the developer's site are said to be from P3D. They look OK in this regard don't you think ?

The Orbx NSTU Pago Pago American Samoa is a very very nice scenery.  I've used it a couple o f times with my BBJ and am happy with it.

The OrbX NTSU is indeed wonderful. Flying a 737-200 there, between Faleolo and Pago Pago  is a busy 80 nm flight  :smile: !  Also, the archipelago Eastern islands are stunning and their short strips challenging. 

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

The jury is open here, I agree. This is not a P3D strong point but the screenies on the developer's site are said to be from P3D. They look OK in this regard don't you think ?

Yes sure, they are pretty good.

It's just that I'm pretty sure they were showing beta shots from FSX about six months ago

and the water/reef shots were just stunning.

I also thought they said that they were having color balance problems with P3D at that time.

(Unless I'm getting my developers mixed up)  :)

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Yes sure, they are pretty good.

It's just that I'm pretty sure they were showing beta shots from FSX about six months ago

and the water/reef shots were just stunning.

I also thought they said that they were having color balance problems with P3D at that time.

(Unless I'm getting my developers mixed up)  :)

gb.

There are two other Tahiti in development as I understand it. Aerosoft v2 and another one from an outfit called FS Jewels or something. The later never convinced me on the color side indeed.

Dominique

If anyone is interested, I have just posted some screenshots over a the screenshot forum

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080