Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

Carenado Do228 flying in the Caribbean lots of pics

Building experience for my upcoming review of the Do228

2016_9_30_23_1_27_576.jpg

2016_9_30_23_1_44_900.jpg

2016_9_30_23_2_43_567.jpg2016_9_30_23_2_54_498.jpgSaba in the distance2016_9_30_23_13_20_436.jpg2016_10_1_0_7_47_957.jpg2016_10_1_10_26_37_152.jpg2016_10_1_10_30_32_903.jpg2016_10_1_10_34_30_235.jpg2016_10_1_10_36_41_704.jpg2016_10_1_10_36_54_600.jpg2016_10_1_10_38_6_332.jpg2016_10_1_10_39_19_389.jpg2016_10_1_10_40_57_205.jpg2016_10_1_10_41_12_47.jpg2016_10_1_10_42_19_302.jpg2016_10_1_10_42_26_753.jpg

• Upvote 1

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Plane is awesome. Sound package sounds nothing like the real thing though. Not at all. The sound package is 50 percent of the immersion in flight simulation to me. Get that wrong and you mess up the realism. Now, for Turbine Sound Studios to do their thing...

Kev.

Plane is awesome. Sound package sounds nothing like the real thing though. Not at all. The sound package is 50 percent of the immersion in flight simulation to me. Get that wrong and you mess up the realism. Now, for Turbine Sound Studios to do their thing...

Kev.

I have two good news for you.

The first one is that there is a solution to this problem. Someone created a sound pack for Dornier Do228 one year ago based on real samples.

The second one is that it is completely free.

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=189075&CatID=fsxsnds

The first one is that there is a solution to this problem. Someone created a sound pack for Dornier Do228 one year ago based on real samples.

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=189075&CatID=fsxsnds

I did try this last time it was recommended but I got an unusual sound, sort of a 'swishing' noise for want of a better word. Did you get this as well. This was vc , external was exceptional.

bob

edit..looking at the sound file it appears some sounds called for was' n t listed.

I did try this last time it was recommended but I got an unusual sound, sort of a 'swishing' noise for want of a better word. Did you get this as well. This was vc , external was exceptional.

bob

edit..looking at the sound file it appears some sounds called for was' n t listed.

When exactly? Which sound?

The free sound pack is in my opinion far superior than the default one in all aspects, both in VC and externally. Fuel pumps switches are almost unnoticeable in the default package, for example. And the sound of the Garrett TPE331 is much more realistic. Just add the sound pack to your main aircraft folder, then replace "sound=" with "sound=228" for every texture you want to load this sound pack with. I applied it to all since there is no going back to the default pack for me.

The free sound pack is in my opinion far superior than the default one in all aspects, both in VC and externally. Fuel pumps switches are almost unnoticeable in the default package, for example. And the sound of the Garrett TPE331 is much more realistic. Just add the sound pack to your main aircraft folder, then replace "sound=" with "sound=228" for every texture you want to load this sound pack with. I applied it to all since there is no going back to the default pack for me.

Ok I'll give it another go,

thanks ..bob

Reinstalled it, and yes, great,... exceptional. don't no what happened the first time.

bob

Reinstalled it, and yes, great,... exceptional. don't no what happened the first time.

bob

Great!

Great pics, David!

Really like the DODO ;)

Thanks for the heads-up, sounds awesome.

Regards, Perry

Stunning visuals, what are you using ?

REX 4,and PTA with Ultimate Realism 0.95

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Good sky color.

REX4?

Number?

Creatore di * FS9 Supersky * ( plugin Atmo Ambient Environment ).
* XP11 atmoXphere * (
Atmo Ambient Environment plugin ) creatore.

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
Pc intel i3-4160 3.6ghz, 8gb ram, (new) GeForce RTX-3060 12gb, Win10 Home 64bit
--------------- --------------------------------------------------------