Sign in to follow this  
uwespeed

Flying like James Bond

Do you want to be James Bond? Well ... then download the Republic Seabee, flown by 007 in "The man with the Golden Gun". It was payware (by Dden, the guy behind the Challenger 300), but now released as freeware.

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...

Do you want to be James Bond? Well ... then download the Republic Seabee, flown by 007 in "The man with the Golden Gun". It was payware (by Dden, the guy behind the Challenger 300), but now released as freeware.

AND this now free plane was even updated with the developer's reflection plugin. Looks really gorgeous.

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Awesome!

Nice gesture from DDENN (I have his CL30 it's pretty good, can't wait for the Global!!!)

I seem to have a lot of moire or jaggy edges on the reflection points...  Not sure what level of AA could get rid of this.  Makes for tough screen shots :sad:

seabeejaggies.jpg

Moire on the wings

seabeejaggiesmoire.jpg

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |