Sign in to follow this  

KOAK in 4K

Graphics are pretty good in this sim and really well done peopleflow animations:

Cheers, Rob.

Looks like you had the weather turned off.  There should be a marine layer there, at least breaking over the city.

Eric Anderson

Graphics are pretty good in this sim and really well done peopleflow animations:

Good graphics and wave animations and ppl flow , HOWEVER the aircraft modelling seems not okay :/ , no wingflex.

seems to be running EZDOk kinda camera software , with wierd camera shifts and like eric says above no weather,....

so not my cup of tea .

;)

Kind regards

jaff

oh wait , no weather ,no wing flex ,,, mayyyybe the aircraft modelling isnt tat bad , whats the cost though :D ??

It's early beta stage, give it chance.

Cheers, Rob

This is what every sim should look, no more no less :dance:

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

I still cannot believe if I am looking real life video or Sim. IF it is sim, it is wonderful. I wish all my sim airports were like that . 

I wish them, many success and thanks for their contribution  to SIM World. :good:

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

Yes, that was the built in "hand held" shake camera view, gives that extra sense of realism.  Prices are in the PMDG range, so about $330,000,000 per license.

Future add-ons will be KSFO and KCCR ... stay tuned.

Cheers, Rob.

I also love the term atmospheric  effect with excellent LOD  and the water detail are superb  :smile:  I have to add, the seagulls also are awesome  touch :P  

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

is there any way to fix the stutters? what is your fps limiter set too? what REX textures are you using for the water? Looks great!

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

is there any way to fix the stutters? what is your fps limiter set too? what REX textures are you using for the water? Looks great!

Those are not stutters, they are special effects  :P It uses a little more VAS though.

The peopleflow figures are accurate to the extreme.  The hooded fisherman is holding a (local favorite) Sierra Nevada Pale Ale in hand.  High demographic fidelity sponsored perhaps by the brewer?

Eric Anderson

Now seriously, that cam has an amazing zoom/focus  capability. WOW

I got the camera for our vacation this month (Maui) ... it's a nice "point and shoot" that does stills and video.  Optical zoom is about 600mm - beyond that it goes to "Clearimage" and then digital with max zoom of 1390mm.  Records video in 4K 30p and 1080HD at 1000 fps (short duration).  I donated all my other camera gear to Cameras for Kids foundation and replaced them all with this single camera.

As far as P3D V9.x Beta, I told LM the water color is off and they need a better weather engine.

Cheers, Rob.