Sign in to follow this  
kenny584

PROC display.

Hi Guys.

I'm brand new to the 300 and I've had a few issues regarding the installation. I have it working now but on the PROC display in the PFD, only the ARRIVAL option is active (Cyan) the rest are greyed out. I can cycle through the top two but the bottom two are not accessible. I've watched the FSMania videos and they are available in his PFD. I've re-downloaded the file several times, even using the email download but the result is the same. Does anyone have an answer for this? Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks...Kenny

Hi Guys.

I'm brand new to the 300 and I've had a few issues regarding the installation. I have it working now but on the PROC display in the PFD, only the ARRIVAL option is active (Cyan) the rest are greyed out. I can cycle through the top two but the bottom two are not accessible. I've watched the FSMania videos and they are available in his PFD. I've re-downloaded the file several times, even using the email download but the result is the same. Does anyone have an answer for this? Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks...Kenny

Kenny,

Did you purchased the Navigraph ext pack for this plane? otherwise you are unable to use the any of the Departure or Arrival options as these are disabled, by default only Approaches are available no Arrivals.

Regards,

Raul

Hello Raul.

Yes, I did purchase the Extension pack as I have a Navigraph subscription. I have noticed from the FSMania vids and some posts on here that the G1000 is glitchy. I am about to watch the second leg of the FSMania flight departing from Belem. I have spotted straight away that he uses the command unit to call up the PROC page rather than the Garmin. So,, perhaps early days in my learning curve for this aircraft.

Blue skies...Kenny

p.s. apologies for not mentioning the fact of the Extension pack. Isn't it funny how we assume everyone knows what we are talking about!!

On 10/3/2016 at 12:40 PM, simbol said:

Kenny,

Did you purchased the Navigraph ext pack for this plane? otherwise you are unable to use the any of the Departure or Arrival options as these are disabled, by default only Approaches are available no Arrivals.

Regards,

Raul

Simbol, sorry to resurrect such an old topic but having just bought this aircraft and encountering the same problem as Kenny I find this unacceptable. Not to be able to create a flight plan with the supplied software means it’s not fit for purpose. There’s nothing in the Carenado docs to say you must buy the Navigraph addon before basic flight planning can be done.

I have raised a ticket about the Departure Airport option being unavailable. If they try to fob me off with having to buy the addon pack I’ll request a refund as the product is not as described. 

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

3 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Simbol, sorry to resurrect such an old topic but having just bought this aircraft and encountering the same problem as Kenny I find this unacceptable. Not to be able to create a flight plan with the supplied software means it’s not fit for purpose. There’s nothing in the Carenado docs to say you must buy the Navigraph addon before basic flight planning can be done.

I have raised a ticket about the Departure Airport option being unavailable. If they try to fob me off with having to buy the addon pack I’ll request a refund as the product is not as described. 

Hi Ray,

Very old indeed, I recall something about it but it was 2016 m8.. lol hope they help you to get it sorted.. I always used NavGraph .. in addition I ended installing the GTN750 from F1 with Bert mod.. to it and was way better.

S.

52 minutes ago, simbol said:

Hi Ray,

Very old indeed, I recall something about it but it was 2016 m8.. lol hope they help you to get it sorted.. I always used NavGraph .. in addition I ended installing the GTN750 from F1 with Bert mod.. to it and was way better.

S.

Not heard back from them yet. I don’t want to have to buy the GTN750 to get full flight planning. I’ve been reading that Aivlasoft’s EFB can inject a plan so that’s my preferred option.

But my beef with them is they’re being less than open about the limitations of the aircraft as supplied.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather