If I buy a new bigger SDD and copy all the P3D v3 files from the old one to the new one and designate the same disk letter to it will everything work as nothing happened or will everything go bye-bye and I'll have to reinstall everything?

No, that will work. Just keep in mind that if if the P3d folder is now on drive D:, first copy everything to drive E:. Then change the drive letter of D: to something else, like F:. Then change drive letter E: to D:.

If other apps are installed on the same drive as P3d, you'll have to copy everything, so you are better off to clone the drive with a 3rd party utility like Acronis or Macrium.

That's great news, thanks!

If other apps are installed on the same drive as P3d, you'll have to copy everything, so you are better off to clone the drive with a 3rd party utility like Acronis or Macrium.

It's a dedicated P3D drive with P3D and all the addons (ORBX, PMDG, A2A, Aerosoft,..). Do I still need to clone it or will copying do?