Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Blackbox Airbus buyer beware

Hi Guys just a heads up thought I would get the BB A330 before AS version comes out but spent many hours trying to get throttle and rudder to work - I think its not compatible with P3D 3.4 - maybe Their new version will work - would be nice if it does - wish Their product page would mention which version of P3D it can be used with - oh well

Rich Sennett

Works fine in 3.4 for me

Works fine in 3.4 also for me

All ears guys installed as admin - latest version of FSUIPC - tried for hours to get it to work - calibration doesnt work and throttle doesnt move - I dont use FSUIPC to setup controllers I only use P3D - this works with out using FSUIPC to setup controllers - right ? hope so - thanks

Rich Sennett

Works fine for me too.

Super doesnt help much 

Rich Sennett

RIchard,

You have to configure the throttle and joystick on the panel (FMC)....It has been a while but I was where you are.  There is a quickstart guide that shows you exactly what to do. 

Sorry. Here it all works fine with and without fsuipc. Maybe you should contact bbs' support? no idea why it doesn't work for you.

RIchard,

You have to configure the throttle and joystick on the panel (FMC)....It has been a while but I was where you are.  There is a quickstart guide that shows you exactly what to do. 

Yes thanks tried for 5 hours fmc is not talking to controllers does nothing all my other aircraft work perfectly something strange with this bird

Sorry. Here it all works fine with and without fsuipc. Maybe you should contact bbs' support? no idea why it doesn't work for you.

Thanks contacted them on FB - they dont seem to answer tickets - wish I could get it working fps are butter smooth - vc is crap but the exterior is nice

Rich Sennett

Thanks contacted them on FB - they dont seem to answer tickets - wish I could get it working fps are butter smooth - vc is crap but the exterior is nice

try going  over to their fb page and send  them a pm.They always got back to me so far.

try going  over to their fb page and send  them a pm.They always got back to me so far.

Thanks I did that yesterday and they are responding today at FB - well figure it out  :wink:

Rich Sennett

Well guys got throttles to work - seems that the newest fsuipc has done the trick - thanks for input guys 

Rich Sennett

Really curious to see how 0.85 is when it comes out this month.

Same here looks pretty good  :wink:

Rich Sennett