Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Soloy U206G is out

another one who likes abbreviations SOH stands for Sim Outhouse.

+1 for the explanation, I had no clue what those letters stand for.

Greetings  Kurt

MSFS, X-Plane 12

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x, 32Gb ram, RX 5700 XT 8Gb ram, 1TB SSD

My entire career field is alphabet soup hehe

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Thank you Ryan for taking your time to show my first FSX/P3D plane here.

Bert is right about the ambhib behavior on water. But I could´nt find a better solution without getting another trouble within the turboprop airfiles. Another good way to stop it quicklier after water landings is to to switch on Engine-Anti-Ice. It will reducing alternate air impact together reducing power/drag on propeller. On the one side that is realistic for the real aircraft in the air, but unreal for the behavior for landings. Real Handbook says, before landings switch off alternate air system and engine-anti-ice to get full power for go around.

Thomas

Kind of pretty, but terrible view out the front, with the long nose..

Probably no worse than the C207 Bert.

Cheers

Steve Hall

Downloading now, very cool. Donation button somewhere?

Hans

Probably no worse than the C207 Bert.

The Soloy C207 is worse than the regular C207 also... based on the pictures I have seen.

I real life, I am sure you can manage around it, but in the simulator, visibility

is an issue in all aircraft, and a long, high nose sure does not help..  :smile:

Bert

Ryanbatcund,

So sad to hear about the alphabet soup problem LOL.  However, with that admission, I wonder if you could expand on this particular problem that has vexed me for ages.  This is obviously "tongue in cheek"

Will, or can, eating alphabet soup (or spaghetti) actually help people with dyslexia? LOL

Regards to all

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

I wonder if your anti virus is flagging them and quarantining them.  Sometimes AV software will kill .dll's 

If you have one running disable it.

Or I can send you the files PM me.

Many thanks Ryanbatcund.

The Soloy C207 is worse than the regular C207 also... based on the pictures I have seen.

I real life, I am sure you can manage around it, but in the simulator, visibility

is an issue in all aircraft, and a long, high nose sure does not help..  :smile:

Sorry I meant to say that the Soloy C206 probably has no worse visibility issues when compared to the standard C207. Surprisingly the Soloy 206 is still almost 2ft shorter than a basic C207.

I wonder if the Soloy C207 still has the same tail heavy issues as the standard model? I can recall the 207 regularly falling on it's arse on shutdown with a good load. :)

Cheers

Steve Hall

Will install it today.

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

*Freeware*  at SoH

GTN/RXP integration too!

editL oops thought I posted in screenshot forum

https://youtu.be/HOEvlalAnJQ

Enjoy this wonderful Masterpiece!

Chas

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2