Sign in to follow this  
bernd1151

Tahiti

I bought yesterday this new Tahiti scenery from flightscene and was of course keen to see how this beautiful part of our world will look in P3D. The following shots were taken in a newly installed, vanilla P3D 3.4 with no other add-ons yet (except ORBX Global and Vector). So the water is stock P3D 3.4 with whatever the flightscene developers have added.

The first two screens were done over Bora Bora

1Bora.jpg

324ff0.jpg

Then I moved on to Tahiti

45c5ae.jpg

One issue that I encountered was the complete lack of any airport scenery on all of the islands, although everything was installed correctly according to their manual. This of course needs to be sorted out, so I’m going to send them an email. All other autogen was there.

5.jpg

Now over to Moorea

6Moorea.jpg

I love it, looks almost real

7.jpg

8.jpg

Over Fare

9Fare.jpg

And over Uturoa

10Uturoa.jpg

11.jpg

In short: I am happy that I bought it and I hope that the airport scenery problem can be sorted out. I had no fps hits and the scenery does look fantastic. I haven’t done any evening flights yet, where one is supposed to see the lights coming on

• Upvote 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Pretty!! :smile: 

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

WOW...custom made scenery with great color...very nice waterwork...magnificent!

HLJAMES

Very nice. Interesting to learn why the airport scenery is missing,

Hans

Go to their forum, you'll find your answer there. Probably related to some add-ons that the scenery adds: flightscene.dll and/or aman.exe

Pierre

Very nice shots.

Indeed it is a very nice scenery.

One issue that I encountered was the complete lack of any airport scenery on all of the islands, although everything was installed correctly according to their manual. This of course needs to be sorted out, so I’m going to send them an email. All other autogen was there.

In my case, airport scenery (buildings, trees and lights) show up on first load, but sometimes just randomly disappear for an unknown reason.

Already posted that problem on their forums, (BTW very fast response from them) and Admin is looking into it.

I'm sure it will be sorted soon.

Regards.

Thanks Bernd.

I am considering this scenery and your work helps.

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz