Sign in to follow this  
Spackman

P3Dv3.4, MV_F-4E_Sys.dll AppCrash

Does Milviz Phantom F-4E work with P3Dv3.4??

Downloaded latest F-4E file, seemed to install ok, [using P3Dv3 option], aircraft opens ok in P3D then within 10 seconds or so have P3D AppCrash with Fault Module ID as: MV_F-4E_Sys.dll.

Anyone struck this or any thoughts on how to fix??

Thanks

• Upvote 1

A hotfix is in the works and will be released shortly.

Please contact me [kat at milviz dot com] for registration information.
If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.

This was released two days after the post Kat made.

Emails were sent out by us and by the vendors.  (though we cannot be 100% sure about what vendors do or do not do)

If you didn't get it, please contact her and ask about this.

You will need to provide proof of purchase.

kat at milviz dot com.

• Upvote 1

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

On 03/10/2016 at 1:33 PM, Spackman said:

Does Milviz Phantom F-4E work with P3Dv3.4??

Downloaded latest F-4E file, seemed to install ok, [using P3Dv3 option], aircraft opens ok in P3D then within 10 seconds or so have P3D AppCrash with Fault Module ID as: MV_F-4E_Sys.dll.

Anyone struck this or any thoughts on how to fix??

Thanks

I have exactly the same problem,I bought F-4 J/S today Apr 23th (Rainy Day Sale) and after installing the same P3D AppCrash with Fault Module ID as: MV_F-4E_Sys.dll. My P3D was 3.3.5.17625, after that installed 3.4.22.19868 ,guess what? Crash again... Mr Osh (from support) sent me the S/J_vA1.170323 Update, again another crash now Fault Module ID was MSVCR90.dll.

Of courseI followed all the steps described in Milviz support forum  "How to fix most problems" and nothing... It is so frustrating...

Hamilton Müller

A new installer is coming out. The 'E' model is going to go out today and the 'J/S' should follow in a day or two.

Please contact me [kat at milviz dot com] for registration information.
If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.

1 hour ago, Katoun said:

A new installer is coming out. The 'E' model is going to go out today and the 'J/S' should follow in a day or two.

Ok! Thanks for the info!

Hamilton Müller