Sign in to follow this  
Sweedeee

P3D v 3.4.9 keeps CTD

Hey, so i have encountered some different problems with my p3d.... 

Most of the times i cant complete a flight without getting a CTD without getting a error the only thing that happens is

P3D Freezes with the sounds on -> Sound disappears -> "P3D doesn't answer"

However sometimes it crashes with some error saying that simconnect is the issue.

The addons im using:
RC Design ESGG v2

Flytampa Copenhagen

GSX

Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321

And im not sure where to put this but i also have texture issues. My ground textures gets really blurry and sometimes black when im flying, this wouldnt be that annoying if the airport im supposed to land at has black textues and blurry textures... (just ask for screenshot if you want to see what it looks like 

My specs arent the best however they should run the game without no problem:

Cpu: Intel i5 4690K 3.50GHz

Gpu: Nvidia msi gtx 770 2gb

RAM: 8 GB

I would be really happy if someone could help me out!

//Gabriel

See the AVSIM P3D Guide for information on proper installation of SimConnect.

The "blurries" are caused by only one thing - high settings.  There is absolutely nothing else that causes "the blurries".  So you need to turn down some settings somewhere.  Again, the P3D Guide has some suggestions.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

See the AVSIM P3D Guide for information on proper installation of SimConnect.

The "blurries" are caused by only one thing - high settings.  There is absolutely nothing else that causes "the blurries".  So you need to turn down some settings somewhere.  Again, the P3D Guide has some suggestions.

Best regards,

Jim

I think its best to decide that there is a VAS issue with 3.4 so i think you better make a pinned post about P3D 3.4 VAS issue, so you dont have to keep referring people to your CTD book

I did not link to my CTD Guide.  I recommended Rob's AVSIM P3D Guide that was just released.

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I did not link to my CTD Guide.  I recommended Rob's AVSIM P3D Guide that was just released.

still i think you should put a pinned post up, but thats up to you 

A crashreport however this probably has something to do with SimConnect (I use the free weatherengine FSXWX, might be something with this program?).

(Exeption from HRESULT: 0xC000014B)

See the end of this message for details on invoking 

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xC000014B): Exception from HRESULT: 0xC000014B

at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)

at Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.SimConnect.ReceiveDispatch(SignalProcDelegate pfcnSignal)

at Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.SimConnect.ReceiveMessage()

at FSXWX.Form1.DefWndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.8745 (WinRel.050727-8700)

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

FSXWX

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Lockheed%20Martin/FSXWX.exe

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

Accessibility

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect

Assembly Version: 10.0.61259.0

Win32 Version: 10.0.61637.0 (FSX-Xpack.20070926-1421)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect/10.0.61259.0__31bf3856ad364e35/Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.dll

msvcm80

Assembly Version: 8.0.50727.9268

Win32 Version: 8.00.50727.9268

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/WinSxS/x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.9268_none_d08e1538442a243e/msvcm80.dll

System.Core

Assembly Version: 3.5.0.0

Win32 Version: 3.5.30729.8763 built by: WinRel

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/3.5.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

System.Configuration

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

A crashreport however this probably has something to do with SimConnect (I use the free weatherengine FSXWX, might be something with this program?).

According to the following link, FSXWX is out of date - http://www.plane-pics.de/fsxwx/instructions-p3d.htm .  The report shows you have version 1.0.  Possibly not installed properly too and might need a later version of FSUIPC.  Make sure you followed the instructions for installation provided in the link.

Best regards,

Jim

Submit News to AVSIM

I think its best to decide that there is a VAS issue with 3.4 so i think you better make a pinned post about P3D 3.4 VAS issue, so you dont have to keep referring people to your CTD book

If you think there is a Vas Issue with Prepar3D V3.4 you can do the following test in the Thread i have linked and report your results on the same Thread,  "be part of the test"    

http://www.avsim.com/topic/495835-excessive-vas-usage-in-p3d-v34-triggered-by-optimize-parts/

According to the following link, FSXWX is out of date - http://www.plane-pics.de/fsxwx/instructions-p3d.htm .  The report shows you have version 1.0.  Possibly not installed properly too and might need a later version of FSUIPC.  Make sure you followed the instructions for installation provided in the link.

Best regards,

Jim

Well i dont know why the report shows that i have version 1.0 because im using the latest one. and the same with FSUIPC however only the free version but that should not make an impact if i'm not wrong?

If you think there is a Vas Issue with Prepar3D V3.4 you can do the following test in the Thread i have linked and report your results on the same Thread,  "be part of the test"    

http://www.avsim.com/topic/495835-excessive-vas-usage-in-p3d-v34-triggered-by-optimize-parts/

Ill try it out, and ill report my results. Thanks for the tip! :D

It was updated to work with the latest version of P3Dv3.4.9.  The report clearly shows you have v1.0.  Reports do not lie.  I would at least reinstall it.  I have never used FSXWX.  I like my AS16.  The HRESULT: 0xC000014B is a Microsoft.net error telling you something was not installed properly.

Best regards,

Jim

Submit News to AVSIM

It was updated to work with the latest version of P3Dv3.4.9.  The report clearly shows you have v1.0.  Reports do not lie.  I would at least reinstall it.  I have never used FSXWX.  I like my AS16.  The HRESULT: 0xC000014B is a Microsoft.net error telling you something was not installed properly.

Best regards,

Jim

Basically the program is just a exe file that you download (so no installation so not sure what might have gone wrong there) from their site, and the one i have clearly says that its the latest version available on their site. so yeah not sure what to do, might be time switching to some other weather engine!

Best regards Gabriel

Best regards,

Jim

So i tried out to stop using the program and sure no more crashes with this error, however i got some crashed where i didn’t get a crash report so not sure what that came from. But the fun thing is that once i downloaded and started using the AS2016 trial version i got no errors or crashed at all, can you explain this? i feel its pretty weird and before this i usually got a crash around 10-60 min into a flight (sometimes at ground, taxi, in air etc.) but now ive been flying for around 3 hours and havent experienced any crashed at all... Time to buy AS2016 i guess! But i want to thank you for your advice!

Best regards 

Gabriel

Not a problem.  I hope AS16 works better for you!

Best regards,

Jim

Submit News to AVSIM