Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

XP 10.51r ...Alaska is just gorgeous!

My first region in XP using the HD Mesh.

Mountains in XP are the best

to make it better Mitch go here.

http://rdesignx.weebly.com/

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

THANK YOU, THANK YOU.....and...and...THANK YOU!!!!!  

WELCOME, WELCOME.....and...and...WELCOME!!!!!

LOLOLOL!   Much appreciated, Zulfiqar! :hi:

:)

also checkout PAJN @.org it's very well made. I am a great bushpilot and now a great heli pilot  :Tounge:

:)

also checkout PAJN @.org it's very well made. I am a great bushpilot and now a great heli pilot  :Tounge:

Will do...Christmas in October....oh..and you are now in my will....  Yep, Mr. X6....amazing dev...

BTW, I really need to do more heli...learn to polish the control...yeah....

Will do...Christmas in October....oh..and you are now in my will....

Hahaha have fun in Alaska.

There are some decent ones for BC if you like to fly there I really don't remember them but if you would search  @.org you might just find them. BC is again awesome with the HD mesh.

Also get KBFI for Seattle , did a lot of flights there in the Bravo area

If you want Austria then "x-plane.at" is the place and it's great.

fill up your disk Mitch

Hahaha have fun in Alaska.

There are some decent ones for BC if you like to fly there I really don't remember them but if you would search  @.org you might just find them. BC is again awesome with the HD mesh.

Also get KBFI for Seattle , did a lot of flights there in the Bravo area

If you want Austria then "x-plane.at" is the place and it's great.

fill up your disk Mitch

Darn bet, I will...thanks very much for the leads.  Love XP...and especially now, in light of my recent video card upgrade.  All the more beautiful!

Darn bet, I will...thanks very much for the leads.  Love XP...and especially now, in light of my recent video card upgrade.  All the more beautiful!

Which GPU you have now ?

I am on a laptop low end and still fantastic in a lot of places using W2XP without HDR of course but most settings are just a tad below MAX. My Water is to the Extreme with Road to Extreme and get no performance hit.  In fact I love the road traffic and the water in XP in a lot many places.

Which GPU you have now ?

I am on a laptop low end and still fantastic in a lot of places using W2XP without HDR of course but most settings are just a tad below MAX. My Water is to the Extreme with Road to Extreme and get no performance hit.  In fact I love the road traffic and the water in XP in a lot many places.

Installed an EVGA FTW 1070 about two weeks ago...

With my i7-975 (4.2 GHz) and the above...has allowed me to run every sim I have, now, at all their max settings...features and graphic detail.  As you can see in some of those XP recent shots.  I have all the sims locked down (with EVGA software) to 33 FPS, and get exactly that in all of them 30-33 FPS, but in P3D, and FSX, the card keeps fighting to break out beyond my lock down.  Weird, but it does...you can see it...lol.  It is calling me all sorts of names...and none of 'em nice....lol! :hi:

Installed an EVGA FTW 1070 about two weeks ago...

those new Nvidia cards are really good I heard.  Guess you could go with the highest settings now. Have fun.

One route 19AK (Icy Bay to Denali there are a couple of airfields down the mountain) get it from rdesign. Heck get them all.

those new Nvidia cards are really good I heard.  Guess you could go with the highest settings now. Have fun.

One route 19AK (Icy Bay to Denali there are a couple of airfields down the mountain) get it from rdesign. Heck get them all.

Got them all..and have installed them all...here it is, XP 10.51r at max settings...PAWG

Once more, Zulfiqar...a heart-felt thank you for the leads...I mean...LOOK AT THIS! :)))

Thank you, RDesign.  You have made Alaska all that more beautiful, real...and fabo-immersive!

c4_14.png

c4_15.png

Looks great Mitch, Rdesign has done some wonderful work for the Alaskan airports.

Ooops there is one fantastic PANC IIRC by hmmm damn forgot I am not sure if this is the one as it's been a long time and I don't have it installed in the current system

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/28473-panc-ted-stevens-anchorage-international-airport-ffdg/

Really not sure if this is the one I had. But do try it out. 

Looks great Mitch, Rdesign has done some wonderful work for the Alaskan airports.

Ooops there is one fantastic PANC IIRC by hmmm damn forgot I am not sure if this is the one as it's been a long time and I don't have it installed in the current system

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/28473-panc-ted-stevens-anchorage-international-airport-ffdg/

Really not sure if this is the one I had. But do try it out. 

Will do...but hey, check out the following shots...

PAWD Seward...wow...and I haven't even tax'ied to the active!   Just rubber-necking...  Extreme Resolution just seals the deal....

c4_16.png

c4_17.png

c4_18.png

c4_19.png

c4_20.png

c4_21.png

• Upvote 1