Sign in to follow this  
MarkW

How do you get P3D to start scenario at system time?

I believe P3D still has the time bug, at least when you reload an aircraft or scenario once you've launched into the sim.  I use a freeware program called FS+Time_Sync. It was made for FSX, but works great for P3D.  It took some searching for me to find it, and I don't remember the link. If you can't find it, shoot me a PM and I'll give you a download link.

Dave

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

You'd think that bug would be fixed by LM. If the mere management of time doesn't fall squarely within even the most basic responsibility of LM's development, then what in the world does?

In my experience you will always have the same time when loading a situation as it was when you saved the situation.

In order to have the current system time in a loaded situation you can accomplish that by using the option for it in FSUIPC under the misc tab. Maybe you need the registered version of FSUIPC for that, I'm not sure. FSUIPC also has an option that will keep the time synced throughout the flight.

Richard Åsberg