Sign in to follow this  
solvair

report taxi instructions

What happens to me is not new (also versions prior to 2.0.1.11):

When I receive instructions for taxi type "Taxi to rw aa via taxiways xx, xy and xz, hold short rw aa...", when I confirm (I say the same) DO NOT RECOGNIZED. However in green letters I can see exactly the text that was expected to say. That is, the ATC again repeat the same thing as if P2A had not recognized my copy. It happen both: taxi to the rw and to the gate.

Then I fix it clicking the button SayIt, and it is recognized, of course.

Regards

Thanks for the report.

The next time this happens, could you post or email the text from the Speech Text box and the airport you are at so I can try and duplicate the issue.  To get the text, place the cursor in the Speech Text box with the green text and press Ctl-A then paste it into an email to me at admin @pilot2atc.com or paste into the forum.

Thanks,

Dave

Solvair, if you start the taxi readback from "via taxiway..." it will accept it every time.

Joel Pacheco

X-plane 11.5, i7 4790k OC 4.8GHz (1.330V) - Nvidia GTX 1080ti - Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 - Corsair Hydro Series H115i - Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz DDR3 CL10 - Samsung 860 EVO SSD 500Gb  - Windows 10 Pro - HP Reverb G2 

Maybe I've made a mess me by myself. I just tried to reproduce the bug .... but to my surprise now works well !!

anyway I will report if it happens again

a greeting

Flight Plan (validated & filed): "LEAL CATO3A CATON A33 FORNO FORN1F LEST". Despite good report (or so I think), p2a does not recognize:

(Yellow text) "~ Via Taxiways Charlie Three, Charlie One, Alpha One, Alpha Three,  Hold Short Runway One Zero Ryanair Eight Five Three Eight

(Green text) via Taxiways Charlie Three Charlie One Alpha One Alpha Three Hold Short Runway One Zero Ryanair Eight Five Three Eight;
(White text) Ryanair Eight Five Three Eight You were garbled.  Please say again.
(Yellow text) Repeat your request.  Your phrase was not recognized. Ryanair Eight Five Three Eight"

Here's what I got.  I must have been at a slightly different Gate, but it should be the same anyway.

(White) Honda One Victor Bravo Taxi to Runway One Zero Via Taxiways Charlie, Alpha One, Alpha Three,  Hold Short Runway One Zero
(Gold)~ Taxi to Runway One Zero Via Taxiways Charlie, Alpha One, Alpha Three,  Hold Short Runway One Zero Honda One Victor Bravo
(Green) Taxi to Runway One Zero via Taxiways Charlie Alpha One Alpha Three Hold Short Runway One Zero Honda One Victor Bravo;

Did you leave off the first part of the phrases above?  You should have had a "Taxi to Runway xx..." preceding the "Via taxiways...".

If not, then it makes sense.  The recognizer recognized the words, but it did not match anything it was looking for because it didn't have the "Taxi to" part.

Otherwise, the recognizer must have heard something after the taxi read back was complete because the Green Text indicates recognized speech. 

Regards,

Dave

It seems to work if we omit "Taxi to runway one zero"

Ryanair Eight Five Three Eight Taxi to Runway One Zero Via Taxiways Charlie Three, Charlie One, Alpha One, Alpha Three,  Hold Short Runway One Zero
~ Taxi to Runway One Zero Via Taxiways Charlie Three, Charlie One, Alpha One, Alpha Three,  Hold Short Runway One Zero Ryanair Eight Five Three Eight
 (Green) via Taxiways Charlie Three Charlie One Alpha One Alpha Three Hold Short Runway One Zero Ryanair Eight Five Three Eight;

Before answering "Taxi to runway one zero via taxiways...", this is how not recognize. I guess if only happens to me, it is not a bug...a small detail that I overlooked

Regards