Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Cant download Justsim updated LOWI file

Any more news about the flickering issue? I would be interested to get this scenery, but your posts keep me off. 

On simflight.de they mentioned that the scenery has been updated to version 1.25 again. Is that the one your talking about?

http://www.simflight.de/2016/10/09/simflight-kurznachrichten-83/

Flickering fixed now on 1.25 but got an e-mail for a minor update today - have not done it but window flickering has been taken care of - had to do a reboot for it to take fyi

Rich Sennett

Hi

instructions are for FSX,so i take it P3d users shouldn't bother with it.??

steve

For P3D users, there's an addition of three texture files to manually install into the Texture folder of your LOWI setup. The BGL file included is not for P3D, but for FSX.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Anyone any idea, why the papi, centerlights and running rabbits lighting so poor at approach?

Cant see the running rabbit at approach (very poor lighting ... at the end of the approach (at the runway, I can see one light flashing ... but poor).

The Papi is showing, but it is a bit to small.

Centerline is also showing poor during approach.

On ground, papi and centerline, is okay.

Also some runway-end-lights not on (green or red ... on both ends 08 and 26; the 3d model are still there!)

The scalar in fsx.cfg is set to 1.5 ... it dosn't help.

an anyone help?

For P3D users, there's an addition of three texture files to manually install into the Texture folder of your LOWI setup. The BGL file included is not for P3D, but for FSX.

Cheers, Ed

Thank you Ed - your a wealth of information   :wink:

Rich Sennett

Thank you Ed - your a wealth of information   :wink:

Just to save everybody's time when you get home from work!

Cheers, Ed

Anyone any idea, why the papi, centerlights and running rabbits lighting so poor at approach?

Cant see the running rabbit at approach (very poor lighting ... at the end of the approach (at the runway, I can see one light flashing ... but poor).

The Papi is showing, but it is a bit to small.

Centerline is also showing poor during approach.

On ground, papi and centerline, is okay.

Also some runway-end-lights not on (green or red ... on both ends 08 and 26; the 3d model are still there!)

The scalar in fsx.cfg is set to 1.5 ... it dosn't help.

an anyone help?

Seems that latest patch released today takes care of the 3D modeling of the PAPI lights. For the centerline poor lighting issue, I used ADE to brighten them a bit, but this was for LFMN (Nice) scenery, developed by the same guys, so I suppose we could do the same here.

Cheers, Ed

• Upvote 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

The update (fix) dosn't help ... its only for papi.

Maybe its a problem with the afcad (for the runway endlights).

but how I can brighten the running rabbit lights?

The update (fix) dosn't help ... its only for papi.

Maybe its a problem with the afcad (for the runway endlights).

but how I can brighten the running rabbit lights?

Yes, the today's fix is only for PAPI, it's clear in Justsim log information.

For the rest of the lighting, as I suggested, try using ADE (Airport Design Editor), AFCAD program for FSX/P3D. I have not used it for strobe lighting, but you can try, and if you're successful please let us know.

Cheers, Ed

Thanks ED :smile:

steve

Welcome

Cheers, Ed