Sign in to follow this  
jadt

Informative 747-400 video with Captain Don Grange (CPA)

This must have been one of the earliest 400's, because he states the TCAS system was INOP because it wasn't certified for use yet. Obviously at a time TCAS was not yet required.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Wonder how long  this  link  will last   since   i pretty sure  its copy  right  material( Wonder if he  had  asked  for permission  from itvv  to  put  it  up on utube  is  the question to ask)

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Wonder how long  this  link  will last   since   i pretty sure  its copy  right  material( Wonder if he  had  aske  for permission  from itvv  to  put  it  up on utube  is  the question to ask)

Exactly but also the website is still alive https://www.itvv.com/, even for AVSIM it should be removed as is copyright infringement.

Wonder how long  this  link  will last   since   i pretty sure  its copy  right  material( Wonder if he  had  aske  for permission  from itvv  to  put  it  up on utube  is  the question to ask)

I wanted to reminisce my flights to Kai Tak but it's been taken off already.

Bernard Walford

Bernard Walford

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

It is a pirated copy and ITVV have taken material like this down from YouTube in the past. 

That aside, I'm impressed at the production quality when you consider the bulkiness of recording equipment at time this was made - 1992ish, I guess. Their A330 video was also superb and puts many newer 'HD' flight deck productions to shame. 

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

The video has been removed by YouTube.  No further action required.  Thanks for reporting it to AVSIM.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I think I'm gonna have to dust off my VHS player and find my copy, I haven't seen this video in years lol. I also own the Virgin B744 video, the quality still holds up today :)

Alaister Kay

I also own the Virgin B744 video

I think I saw that one on YouTube when it was up for about 18 hours before being removed. It was an excellent video. I believe it was a EGLL-KSFO flight.

I think I saw that one on YouTube when it was up for about 18 hours before being removed. It was an excellent video. I believe it was a EGLL-KSFO flight.

Yeah thats the one, EGLL-KSFO :)

Alaister Kay