Sign in to follow this  
Paul12

Foot Pedals for the PMDG-737

I have the FSUIPC,version 4.957b and a Saitek Yoke and Rudder pedals. ( model PZ44 and PZ35 )

My aim is to be able to stop the aircraft PMDG-737 by pressing the foot brakes of my rudder pedal.

So far I assigned a key board letter ( y ) which does the stopping.

But how can I program FSUIPC to let me use the foot brakes of the rudder pedal ??

I appreciate your help

HubertWerni

Herbert Werni

I have the FSUIPC,version 4.957b and a Saitek Yoke and Rudder pedals. ( model PZ44 and PZ35 )

My aim is to be able to stop the aircraft PMDG-737 by pressing the foot brakes of my rudder pedal.

But how can I program FSUIPC to let me use the foot brakes of the rudder pedal ??

I appreciate your help

HubertWerni

Hi

I do all my joysticks assignments via FSUIPC

And Ill use "Send direct to FSUIPC Calibration" at the Axis Assignment tab, and assign LeftBrake and RightBrake to each pedal.

Tom Stian Bjerk

Hi

I do all my joysticks assignments via FSUIPC

And Ill use "Send direct to FSUIPC Calibration" at the Axis Assignment tab, and assign LeftBrake and RightBrake to each pedal.

Hello,

I followed your instruction,however the option "Send direct to FSUIPC Calibration " does not work.( the button is empty )

I intend to send you a screen shot but do not know how since I just switched to Windows 10.

May be you know why I cannot send to FSUIPC calibration.

Thank you

Hubert Werni

I try to figure out how to send screen shots and will then send you one if needed.

Herbert Werni

Hello,

I followed your instruction,however the option "Send direct to FSUIPC Calibration " does not work.( the button is empty )

I intend to send you a screen shot but do not know how since I just switched to Windows 10.

May be you know why I cannot send to FSUIPC calibration.

Thank you

Hubert Werni

I try to figure out how to send screen shots and will then send you one if needed.

Tom Stian Bjerk

I appreciate your help

HubertWerni

PMDG advise you not to use fsuipc for calibration. Read thir intro literature

PMDG advise you not to use fsuipc for calibration. Read thir intro literature

If I dont use FSUIPC for calibration I get problems with autobrake. Maybe it is a other way to solve my problem, but the solution for me now is to use "Send direct to FSUIPC Calibration" for the brakes.

Tom Stian Bjerk

If I dont use FSUIPC for calibration I get problems with autobrake

Such as use of rudder during landing disables your autobraking?  FSX or P3D?  I do not use FSUIPC with P3D for anything but translating buttons to keycommands, all axis go directly into P3D without hassle and if your brake axis has enough null zone you won't create false brake signal using rudder.  Each has preferences but I always prefer the solution with the least complexity.

Foot pedals.... haha, I thought we were talking about tricycles.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hello,

I did what the two videos suggest but something is still wrong.When stepping on the brakes after reaching about 20 knots

the aircraft only comes to a stop after releasing the brakes.

Any idea what is wrong and how to correct ?

Thanks

HubertWerni

NB: Can you provide a step by step description if you have time.It seems to be there is not much involved.

Just to make it clear again: the aircraft should come to a halt when stepping on the foot pedal.

Herbert Werni

Did you set the check mark in the 'Reverse' boxes of the Left Toe and Right Toe brake control axes? You should.

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)