Sign in to follow this  
zaflyer

Nvidia inspector 7316 error'

Hi..

I'm trying to install 'nvidia inspector' but as the title suggests, I'm getting this 7316 error. My GC is the GE Force 7600 GS...I read somewhere that this error occurs when there'a an AMD CC in the PC..Checked my 'Device Manager...not the case. I've used it before, but my PC crashed and I had to repair it...and re-install everything! 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 

ZA 

Which version of NVIDIA Inspector are you trying to install? The latest version of the NVIDIA Profile Inspector is 2.1.2 and comes as a separate download from the main Inspector app (which you don't need if you're just trying to tweak the settings) - see http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/nvidia-profile-inspector-download.html. If this is not what you have, try this one.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

Hi..Bit late in the day..I'd given up on this thread..Thanks or the reply...Tried it..but no joy.

Thanks

ZA  

Hi..Bit late in the day..I'd given up on this thread..Thanks or the reply...Tried it..but no joy.

Thanks

Hi zaflyer,

Don't know if this is your issue, but something called GE Force Experience (something like that) that is installed w// recent versions of the NVidia drivers interferes with NVidia Inspector's settings being saved.  If you uninstall that "Experience" thingy but keep the latest driver, it should allow NVidia Inspector to work.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Hi Mike..

Thanks again for your reply. I'll look into it...This is driving me loopy! 

Best wishes

ZA 

Hi Mike..

OK..Checked and I don't have it installed...So, I'll do some more research.  :Frustrated:

Thanks again

ZA 

Hi..

I'm trying to install 'nvidia inspector' but as the title suggests, I'm getting this 7316 error. My GC is the GE Force 7600 GS...I read somewhere that this error occurs when there'a an AMD CC in the PC..Checked my 'Device Manager...not the case. I've used it before, but my PC crashed and I had to repair it...and re-install everything! 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 

ZA 

Hi..that is quite an old card (Around 10 yrs old).....I don't think the latest NI will support the card or the driver for the card....

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Hi Peter..

Thanks for the input..I was starting to think that. In fact, it must be that..tried everything else  :wink:  Oh well..such is life. 

Thanks to you and Mike for your time

Best wishes for the new year  :smile:

ZA